Nashville Season 2 Episode 14: "Too Far Gone" Quotes
You never wanna stay too long at a pity party, you know.Deacon [to Juliette]
- Permalink: You never wanna stay too long at a pity party, you know.
Did you try to murder the father or my children?Rayna [to Lamar]
- Permalink: Did you try to murder the father or my children?
It turns out I hate being invisible more than I hate being alone.Juliette
- Permalink: It turns out I hate being invisible more than I hate being alone.
You know just because you close your eyes, doesn't mean you're invisible.Avery [to Juliette]
Look I know things have been strange lately, but it's over. I know what I want and I'm not gonna let anybody get in my way.Will [to Gunnar]
You're the only one who can change the conversation.Avery [to Juliette]
- Permalink: You're the only one who can change the conversation.
Are you some kind of tragedy junkie or something? Is that what it is? No, no that's it right? That's why you're with me. I'm this hot-headed alchy that you seduced to fulfill your savior complex.Deacon
Juliette: I'm quittin everything.
Emily: Before everyone quits you?
- Permalink: Before everyone quits you?
Ask your sister why she didn't testify on your father's behalf. Ask her what your father's capable of because she knows better than anybody.Teddy
Want more Nashville?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!