Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
McGee: Who'd wanna impersonate Tony?
Ziva: Perhaps Jack Nicholson. You know, impersonation revenge?
McGee: Or it's a frame-up.
Ziva: Jeanne Benoit?
McGee: Overseas. Maybe it was Trent Kort.
Ziva: Are you detecting a trend here?
McGee: Tony does have a way with people.
- Permalink: Who'd wanna impersonate Tony? Perhaps Jack Nicholson. You know...
Tony: Victim's background, credit cards, bank statements. Gibbs, take a look at Renny's appeal. Use it to catch yourself up on the original embezellment case, then work with McGee.
Gibbs: On it, Boss.
Ziva: Are you going back to Mexico?
- Permalink: McGee. What? Victim's background, credit cards, bank stateme...
McGee, stroke my plumage.Tony
- Permalink: McGee, stroke my plumage.
Tony: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name. And to think I almost made entire year without being accused of murder.
Desk Clerk: The guy did look a lot like you.
Tony: Not helping.
Desk Clerk: Was a little more fit though.
- Permalink: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name....
Tony: Don't believe the word he says. We've got motive, we've got opportunity.
Tony: I know. Why'd he come back?
Gibbs: It's a good question... Boss.
Gibbs: Was your case, wasn't it?
Tony: Yeah. You're not going back to Mexico, are you?
Gibbs: Your case, your lead.
Gibbs: Yeah. I think it's even a rule.
- Permalink: Don't believe the word he says. We've got motive, we've got oppo...