Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
McGee: Tony, I am not arguing with you.
Tony: You are arguing now.
McGee: No I'm not!
Tony: Yes you are!
McGee: This is not an argument.
Tony: Yes it is.
McGee: No it's not!
Tony: It is
- Permalink: Tony, I am not arguing with you. You are arguing now. No I'm...
Tony: Long distance can be hard. Tell a friend from Tel-Aviv?
Ziva: You're jealous.
Tony: I'm not jealous.
Ziva: Yes you are.
Tony: No I'm not, and I'm not arguing, boss.
McGee: Are to!
Tony: Am not!
- Permalink: Long distance can be hard. Tell a friend from Tel-Aviv? You're...
Tony: He got a name?
Tony: Star of David.
Ziva: Oh him, yes he has a name.
Tony: Trevor? Bruce? Marmaduke?
Tony: Um, he sounded more like a Bruce than a Michael on the phone.
- Permalink: He got a name? Who? Star of David. Oh him, yes he has a na...
McGee, not me? McGoo, you?Tony
- Permalink: McGee, not me? McGoo, you?
Ziva: After out last trip to LA, I do not understand why you would think I would be such an eager platypus, Tony.
Tony: Beaver, eager beaver. Not platypus. (pause) Why does that bother me so much? Don't answer that! (Ziva's cell rings) Answer that!
- Permalink: After out last trip to LA, I do not understand why you would thi...