Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Parsa: It's been a long time, Eleanor. I've thought about you.
Bishop: You should have stopped by the office. Said hello.
- Permalink: You should have stopped by the office. Said hello.
T.S. Eliot was wrong. February is the cruelest month.Marlens
- Permalink: T.S. Eliot was wrong. February is the cruelest month.
Bishop: FBI, CIA, NSA - they'd all refer you to me. I am the Parsa expert.
Vance: Just how long has NSA had you on him?
Bishop: Six years, director.
Gibbs: Excuse me?
- Permalink: Bishop: I am the Parsa expert.
Gibbs: I don't like people lying to me.
Bishop: I didn't lie. You never specifically asked me my connection to the Parsa case.
My situation, Bishop, is I don't work with people I can't trust.Gibbs
- Permalink: My situation, Bishop, is I don't work with people I can't trust.
Tony: Having flashbacks to my childhood. Reminds me of Sunday dinners with dad. Stepmoms two and four.
McGee: What should we do?
Tony: Same thing I did as a kid. Keep your head down, wait to be excused, you go to your room and play with yourself.
Bishop: How long did it take you to figure him out?
Tony: Gibbs? Any day now. You'll pick up a few cues here and there, but don't expect an answer key.
Tony: C'mon McGee. Lean on me.
McGee: No, thank you Tony.
Tony: Sometimes it helps to have somebody to talk to, and believe it or not I can be a good listener.
Rule number eleven. When the job is done, walk away.Gibbs
- Permalink: Rule number eleven. When the job is done, walk away.
Gibbs: What are SecNav's orders?
Vance: Now that we have Parsa - press him for intel. Enough to disable his entire terrorist network.
Gibbs: How hard?
Vance: Whatever it takes.
- Permalink: Whatever it takes.
Welcome aboard, probie.Gibbs
- Permalink: Welcome aboard, probie.