NCIS Season 11 Episode 17: "Rock and a Hard Place" Quotes
Tony: He just pulled the "this is my wedding gift to him" card.
McGee: Well that's a very nice one.
Tony: I guess it beats the steak knives I was going to re-gift him.
- Permalink: Maybe a gift certificate's too tacky.
Tony: Such a shame. Vintage 62 Telecaster.
Gibbs: Yeah. Real tragedy.
Tony: Yeah, cause--the dead people are a shame too. It's just....oh look, it's McGee!
- Permalink: Shame about the guitar. Also the dead people.
Ducky: If you have to change the diaper of a sleeping child, you need to be efficient. I would also think that you need to---
Gibbs: Keep the lights low, and the room quiet.
- Permalink: Don't wake the baby.
McGee: How long have they been at it?
Abby: Like an hour. I heard Ducky curse, ten minutes ago. I mean, well I think he did. I'm not that familiar with British profanity.
- Permalink: Pish tosh.
Bishop: He's not our guy.
Tony: We should still arrest him for that hair-do.
Bishop: Hey, what have you got against mullets?
- Permalink: Business in the front, party in the back.
Denny Johnson: Hello? I'd like to go home? I'm self-diagnosed with IBS and mild claustrophobia. I am not feeling very well.
Manheim: There is no way that guy's related to me.
- Permalink: There is no way that guy's related to me.
Manheim: He still lives with his mother? I want a DNA test.
Tony: Abby's already run it. Congrats. It's a boy. Sort of.
- Permalink: Manheim Gold's brand new bundle of joy.
Tony: The little autopsy gremlin is growing up.
Ducky: His whole life is going to change.
Gibbs: Over and over.
- Permalink: Palmer rushes out and everyone prognosticates.
All right. Okay. Put your drinks down. On a coaster. And make your way in an orderly fashion to the front door, or I will shoot you. That means you, mullet.Tony
- Permalink: Tony clears out the sanctuary.