NCIS Season 6 Quotes
Tony: Long distance can be hard. Tell a friend from Tel-Aviv?
Ziva: You're jealous.
Tony: I'm not jealous.
Ziva: Yes you are.
Tony: No I'm not, and I'm not arguing, boss.
McGee: Are to!
Tony: Am not!
- Permalink: Long distance can be hard. Tell a friend from Tel-Aviv? You're...
Tony: He got a name?
Tony: Star of David.
Ziva: Oh him, yes he has a name.
Tony: Trevor? Bruce? Marmaduke?
Tony: Um, he sounded more like a Bruce than a Michael on the phone.
- Permalink: He got a name? Who? Star of David. Oh him, yes he has a na...
McGee, not me? McGoo, you?Tony
- Permalink: McGee, not me? McGoo, you?
Ziva: After out last trip to LA, I do not understand why you would think I would be such an eager platypus, Tony.
Tony: Beaver, eager beaver. Not platypus. (pause) Why does that bother me so much? Don't answer that! (Ziva's cell rings) Answer that!
- Permalink: After out last trip to LA, I do not understand why you would thi...
Ziva: Tony, do you have to do that now?
Tony: It's spring. I'm spring-cleaning, so... yes!
McGee: You don't have spring-cleaning in Isreal?
Ziva: We do not have spring. Israel is a desert.
- Permalink: Tony, do you have to do that now? It's spring. I'm spring-clea...
You look pretty good for a dead guy, except for the blood draining from your face.Abby (to Major King)
- Permalink: You look pretty good for a dead guy, except for the blood draini...
Major King: What did I do wrong?
Abby: You made me care about you.
- Permalink: What did I do wrong? You made me care about you.
(in an "anchorman" voice) In a tragic story of obsessive hobbying turned deadly, an NCIS Agent was discovered in his basement crushed between a large, homemade boat and an even larger bottle of bourbon. Film at eleven!Tony
- Permalink: (in an anchorman voice) In a tragic story of obsessive hobbying ...
Tony: Oh, glad you could join us McTardy.
McGee: Where's the bossman? I need a superior to sign off on this.
Tony: Hand it over, I'm clearly superior to you in so many ways.
- Permalink: Oh, glad you could join us McTardy. Where's the bossman? I nee...