Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Tony: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name. And to think I almost made entire year without being accused of murder.
Desk Clerk: The guy did look a lot like you.
Tony: Not helping.
Desk Clerk: Was a little more fit though.
- Permalink: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name....
Tony: Don't believe the word he says. We've got motive, we've got opportunity.
Tony: I know. Why'd he come back?
Gibbs: It's a good question... Boss.
Gibbs: Was your case, wasn't it?
Tony: Yeah. You're not going back to Mexico, are you?
Gibbs: Your case, your lead.
Gibbs: Yeah. I think it's even a rule.
- Permalink: Don't believe the word he says. We've got motive, we've got oppo...
Gibbs (looking at photo): Gang tattoo.
Ziva: Or pecados capitales.
Tony: Capital fish.
Ziva: Deadly sins, you idiot, pecado is fish.
Tony: Don't scoff at me, lots of gangs are named after fish. There's the sharks... there's barracudas... Rumblefish.
- Permalink: Gang tattoo. Or pecados capitales. Capital fish. Deadly si...
Are you guys all listening to the same song? Lemme guess. Ricky Martin fans... "Livin la Vida Loca."Tony (to Carmado and gang, who have i-pods in)
- Permalink: Are you guys all listening to the same song? Lemme guess. Ricky ...
Tony: (about Gibbs) So he's down in Columbia, in Bogota, he saves President Clinton's life, but no one can talk about it because it's super-secret.
McGee: Clinton did not serve until '93.
Ziva: Stop obsessing!
Tony: I'm not obsessing. I'm a little preoccupied. I'm a tad fascinated by the whole subject, but I am not obsessing ... What was he doing in Columbia 17 years ago?
- Permalink: (about Gibbs) So he's down in Columbia, in Bogota, he saves Pres...
Ziva: He really likes her, Tony. You have to tell him.
Tony (laughs): I know. But it's actually kind of flattering... in a creepy way.
Ziva (angry): What did you think would happen?
Tony: I don't know... the flaw in the plan was the plan but I got another plan to end it.
Ziva: Which is?
Tony: You ever see "Fatal Attraction"?
- Permalink: He really likes her, Tony. You have to tell him. I know. But i...
Ziva: You have to tell him [McGee] the truth.
Tony: Not until I'm absolutely sure lying won't work.
- Permalink: You have to tell him the truth. Not until I'm absolutely sure...
I don't know how you did that and I don't care!Abby (after Gibbs reveals that her Caf-Pow! is in the fridge)
- Permalink: I don't know how you did that and I don't care!
Ducky: Reminiscence of a rather dark period in English history. Did you know that the preferred method of punishment for treason was to be hanged, drawn and quartered? They would hang victims by the neck and they were taken from the scaffold before they could have the freedom of death and disemboweled. Just like this chap. Except unlike him they would hack them into four quarters and drag them through the streets, their heads stuck on pikestaffs.
Ziva: Nice story, Ducky.
Ducky: Well, I did say it was dark. And thankfully ancient history.
Gibbs: Not so ancient, Duck.
- Permalink: Reminiscence of a rather dark period in English history. Did you...
Palmer: The reason there is no J street--- because it looked to much like an I at those times. So they omitted it because they didn't want to create confusion.
Ducky: Thank you, Palmer.
- Permalink: The reason there is no J street--- because it looked to much lik...
Ducky: Abby? Ooh, how kind of you to visit.
Abby: Oh, they gave you morphine.
Ducky: Just a drop.
Ducky: Oh, and you need to send for a substitute M.E.- aah, Jordan...?
Jimmy Palmer: Dr. Hampton?
Ducky: Yeah, on my desk you'll find her number while I myself lay here getting much number. (Ducky laughs) Nurse, more anesthetic. And don't spare the horses.
- Permalink: Ducky. Abby? Ooh, how kind of you to visit. Oh, they gave yo...
Abby: I never know what to get anyone, especially Gibbs! What do you get for the guy that has nothing and wants nothing?
Ducky: Some squeaky shoes.
- Permalink: I never know what to get anyone, especially Gibbs! What do you g...