Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lucas: So why'd you call me, anyway? Why not Nathan or one of the guys?
Brooke: Because I knew you'd come through.
- Permalink: So why'd you call me, anyway? Why not Nathan or one of the guys?...
We're young. We're fine. Let's do some damage.Brooke
- Permalink: We're young. We're fine. Let's do some damage.
Lucas: A guy drugged Peyton's drink at a party. Brooke called me for help. I took her home, waited until she felt better. Truth.
Karen: As excuses go, that's pretty solid. Is she okay?
- Permalink: A guy drugged Peyton's drink at a party. Brooke called me for he...
Karen: Please tell me you were stuck in a land with no phones.
Lucas: I know I should have called.
Karen: Coming home would've been another option.
- Permalink: Please tell me you were stuck in a land with no phones. I know...
Brooke: What's your idea of your perfect date?
Haley: Watching you get hit by a bus.
Brooke: And a sense of humor. Nathan's really lucky.
- Permalink: What's your idea of your perfect date? Watching you get hit by...
Haley: You know I keep... I keep putting myself out there and you keep blowing it and it's probably a good thing because at this point there is nothing that you can say or do that's gonna surprise me.
Nathan: (kisses her)
Haley: Except that. You shouldn't have done that, Nathan.
Nathan: But I wanted to.
- Permalink: You know I keep... I keep putting myself out there and you keep ...
Haley: Trying to wake up my parents? That's their room...
Nathan: Wait, Haley, look, I need to apologize, okay?
Haley: You should buy 'em in bulk if you're gonna hand apologies out that often.
Nathan: Look will you just... I don't know how to do this all right...? I'm... I'm not like you
Haley: What does that mean?
Nathan: All right, I screw up a lot, all right... and being around you, I just... I don't wanna be that guy any more.
Haley: Well, who do you wanna be, Nathan?
Nathan: I wanna be somebody who's good enough to be seen with you.
- Permalink: Trying to wake up my parents? That's their room... Wait, Haley...
Tim: Hey Nathan, what's up man?
Nathan: Hey guys, you know Haley. She's my tutor...
Tim: This looks a lot like a date to me.
Nathan: No man, definitely not.
Tim: (leaving) All right, see you later.
Nathan: I'm sorry about that.
Haley: Are you embarrassed to be seen with me? And why are you only nice to me when we're alone?
Nathan: It's just...
Haley: You know, for an hour you almost got me to believe that you're not a son of a bitch but, God, you fooled me again.
- Permalink: Hey Nathan, what's up man? Hey guys, you know Haley. She's my ...
Nathan: So you couldn't have ordered a lobster?
Haley: Dude, macaroni and cheese is food of the Gods.
Nathan: Yeah, if the Gods are five-year-olds.
- Permalink: So you couldn't have ordered a lobster? Dude, macaroni and che...
Karen: You remember when you said the other night that I had good instincts and that I should trust them?
Karen: (kisses Keith) You were right.
- Permalink: You remember when you said the other night that I had good insti...