Private Practice Season 1 Episode 9: "In Which Cooper Finds a Port In His Storm" Quotes
Naomi: God's trying to tell us something.
Sam: It's a coincidence.
Naomi: No. We... we have sex and then the day after, our priest summons us? It's the fires of hell, Sam. We had sex!
Sam: Just don't mention that we got a divorce. I don't need a lecture. Play it cool.
- Permalink: God's trying to tell us something. It's a coincidence. No. ...
Addison: Ring me if we get a Safe Surrender call. I'll be just down the street. I've got a thing.
Pete: A thing?
Pete: Well, don't drink. Friends don’t let friends drink and save babies.
- Permalink: Ring me if we get a Safe Surrender call. I'll be just down the ...
Naomi: Still don't think God's trying to tell us something?
Sam: You don't really think we're being punished for what we did last night?
Naomi: What, just because we may have some rare tropical, probably deadly, disease the morning after we have sex?
Sam: Well, if we are sick... I'm glad we got some.
Naomi: How sentimental.
Sam: That was a joke... I was joking.
- Permalink: Still don't think God's trying to tell us something? You don'...
Pete: Just a hint. You don't have to tell us the...
Violet: He calls himself Trunk.
Cooper: Okay... well, when I think "trunk" in relation to a guy, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Elephants' trunks, very large... oh! Is he... freakishly large? Is he hideously...
Violet: I can't tell you!
- Permalink: Just a hint. You don't have to tell us the... He calls himsel...
Pete: Addison's date last night was with a patient of Violet's. Now Violet seems worried.
Cooper: No way. Awesome. What's the deal?
- Permalink: Addison's date last night was with a patient of Violet's. Now V...
Addison: This girl, Darcy, she carried her for nine months. I've had her for one night... one night, and the thought of her being thrown into some foster home is killing me.
Naomi: You can't have this baby, Addison.
Addison: I know... I named her ... Batgirl.
Naomi: (laughs) Okay, you just can't have kids.
- Permalink: This girl, Darcy, she carried her for nine months. I've had her...
Sam: Can I get you anything? Some tea, or wine?
Addison: Wine... I called Naomi, but, uh, no one answered
Sam: You want to talk about it?
Addison: It was, um, a night, you know? Just a night, and uh, like I called Naomi and she wasn't home, and I... I just couldn't... go home yet.
- Permalink: Can I get you anything? Some tea, or wine? Wine... I called N...
Yeah, let's talk, let's talk smack!
- Permalink: Yeah, let's talk, let's talk smack!
They are behind closed doors.Sam
- Permalink: They are behind closed doors.