Private Practice Season 2 Episode 14: "Second Chances" Quotes
Charlotte: I screwed up, Coop. And I want to make it right. So, I was thinking, you wanted me to move in a few months ago, maybe now it's the right thing to do. A good first step. What's the matter? You going somewhere?
Cooper: I'm moving in with Violet.
- Permalink: I screwed up, Coop. And I want to make it right. So, I was think...
Addison: I am not glad that you are working for the enemy. And you're going to have to learn to stay out of my personal life. But if you want to be here then ...
Archer: This is going to be fun.
- Permalink: I am not glad that you are working for the enemy. And you're goi...
Violet: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of the time I walk around lost and alone and scared.
Cooper: Well then I will be here, and we'll sit and we'll eat and figure this out. We'll work through everything and make it okay. Together.
- Permalink: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of th...
Cooper: We're so not a cute couple in and out of each other's pockets, finishing each other's sentences. But we're still a couple. We're us and I love us and I am nowhere near ready to give up. Even if you are, I'm not giving up.
Charlotte: Well, won't that be lonely.
- Permalink: We're so not a cute couple in and out of each other's pockets, f...
Violet: Sharon. Listen to yourself. If motherhood for you was more burden than blessing, why would you want to subject yourself to that again?
Sharon: Because I want it to be different this time.
Violet: But what makes you assume it could be?
Sharon: The pain. I've lived with it every single day while she was alive. Not being what she needed. I kept thinking that at some point I would be able to make the relationship right. I can't bring Teri back but I can have the child that she wanted and give it love and attention and the support that she would have. That she deserved. That every child deserves. I am capable of that.
- Permalink: Sharon. Listen to yourself. If motherhood for you was more burde...
Archer: I have a date.
Naomi: You have a date? With another woman?
Archer: I don't date men. I support the choice but ...
- Permalink: I have a date. You have a date? With another woman? I don't ...
Cooper: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect match and you're screwing it up?
Charlotte: I got embarrassed and humiliated. So don't tell me about screwing things up. You think it's easy for me to look you in the face after I sobbed in your lap like a 12 year old girl, asked you to marry me, and got turned down?
- Permalink: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect m...
Okay. Captured the clot. Removing the coil. Injecting the dye. Now aint that a pretty sight?Archer
- Permalink: Okay. Captured the clot. Removing the coil. Injecting the dye. N...
Naomi: Teri Hughes' mother came in today.
Naomi: We have Teri and Mark's embryos in our freezer and she wants them implanted ... in her. I don't know what to do.
Violet: I do. Say no.
Naomi: Well, I know there are issues with her carrying her own grandchild, and her age, but Sharon seems to-
Violet: I'm not interested in Sharon's reasons. Teri was my patient. I'm interested in what she'd think. And she would never ever want this.
Naomi: But how can you be so sure?
Violet: Teri hated her mother. Giving that woman another child, Teri's child, would have been her worst nightmare.
- Permalink: Teri Hughes' mother came in today. Why? We have Teri and Mar...