Pushing Daisies Season 1 Episode 3: "The Fun in Funeral" Quotes
I made a choice and I'd do it again. I let Lawrence Schatz die and if i was faced with that choice right now I would make the same choice. You could put me in a loop and I'd make the same choice every time, that's how confident I am that it was the right choice for me to make. I'm sorry if that makes me a bad person, but... I'm not sorry that you're alive.Ned
- Permalink: I made a choice and I'd do it again. I let Lawrence Schatz die ...
Chuck: Remember, mind over matter will make Pooh unfatter.
Emerson: I might be stucked, but I can still reach my gun
- Permalink: Remember, mind over matter will make Pooh unfatter. I might ...
Narrator: The pie maker considered the choices he made that brought him to this very moment. A moment that may be his last... the irony of being struck down by the man who murdered the twin of the man he killed, was not lost on the pie maker. Also not lost: his agility
- Permalink: his agility
Alfredo: Might I make an observation?
Olive: Compliment or criticism?
Alfredo: A neutral thought I would say. It's not a compliment nor critical.
Olive: Neutral thought, gives me pause!
Alfredo: Neutrafully this portion of the conversation but I do have complimentary observation as part of a followup discussion, which I intend to headline with an offer to repair your espresso machine.
Olive: What's your neutral thought?
Alfredo: You seem decidedly unhappy.
Olive: I haven't decided that!
- Permalink: Might I make an observation? Compliment or criticism? A neu...
(thoughtful) Pie Hole... I like it, it's provocative.Lily
- Permalink: (thoughtful) Pie Hole... I like it, it's provocative.
Do you think dying has made me morbid?Chuck
- Permalink: Do you think dying has made me morbid?
Ned: What did you say it was, besides mysterious?
Emerson: I have not yet expressed my opinion.
Ned: Would you care to express it now?
Emerson: My opinion is you need to take a coupon for this conversation and redeem it at another date.
Ned: I want to use my coupon now.
Emerson: Redeem it tomorrow. There's somebody in the county fridge you need to talk to.
- Permalink: What did you say it was, besides mysterious? I have not yet e...
Ned: Why are you still talking?
Emerson: I'm rippin' off the Bandaid!
Ned: I'm not a ripper, I pull up a corner a little at a time and then run it under warm water and I pull it up a little more. It's a process.
- Permalink: Why are you still talking? I'm rippin' off the Bandaid! I'm...
Emerson: I need to chat with Lawrence Schatz before he goes into the ground. Tomorrow.
Ned: I'm not going back to that funeral home. It's returning to the scene of a crime, that's just sloppy.
- Permalink: I need to chat with Lawrence Schatz before he goes into the gro...
(to Lawrence Schatz, about being the reason he died) I'm sorry for what I did. It was mostly on accident, but partially on purpose. However inadvertent, I'm sorry I did it. That's all.Ned
- Permalink: (to Lawrence Schatz, about being the reason he died) I'm sorry ...
Louis Schatz is a big fat liar. And I say fat in reference to his size as a liar, not as a judgment of his physical appearance.Ned
- Permalink: Louis Schatz is a big fat liar. And I say fat in reference to h...
Ned: Of course you did. Everything we do is a choice: oatmeal or cereal, highway or side street, kiss her or keep her. We make choices and we live with the consequences. If someone gets hurt along the way we ask for forgiveness. It's the best anyone can do
- Permalink: oatmeal or cereal, highway or side street, kiss her or keep her...
Emerson: That was the truth bus.
Olive: That wasn't the truth buss. That was the bitchy, cross town express.
- Permalink: That was the truth bus. That wasn't the truth buss. That was ...
Chuck: Which birthday should I celebrate? I have two now...
Ned: Whichever is easier to explain.
- Permalink: Which birthday should I celebrate? I have two now... Whicheve...