Reaper Season 1 Episode 1: "Pilot" Quotes
Mr. Oliver: Big birthday plans, boys?
Sam: Nothing too crazy.
Mr. Oliver: Come on, Sam, you got to go out there and cut loose. You're only this age once, come on.
Sock: I like your thinking, Dad, I say we all get in the car, go get some smack, and kill a hooker in Vegas... [Mom leaves room] ah, I mean, I mean patronize a hooker in Vegas... I would never kill a hooker in Vegas, I would never kill a hooker
- Permalink: Big birthday plans, boys? Nothing too crazy. Come on, Sam, y...
Sam: Do I have to go to Hell now?
Devil: Now? No, no, no, not now. You're gonna work for me now in the Earthly Realm.
Sam: You mean, like, kill people?
Devil: Wow. You're a real pessimist. Of course you won't be murdering anyone. You're just going to bring escaped souls back to Hell. You know, like a bounty hunter. That's cool, right?
- Permalink: Do I have to go to Hell now? Now? No, no, no, not now. You're ...
Sam: Wait a minute, so people can break out of Hell?
Devil: Yeah. That's a problem we've been having lately, what with overcrowding and so forth. Honestly, we were underprepared for the influx. I blame myself. But that's not your problem. All you have to do is track down fugitives and haul their asses over to a portal to Hell. Easy.
Sam: What do you mean by portal?
Devil: Well, any place that seems like Hell on Earth, is Hell on Earth, you know? The DMV on Union Street? Yeah, drop off a fugitive, renew your license. I'm all about the perks.
Sam: Oh, my God.
Devil: Hey, kiddo, it's okay. I've seen how this all ends. Don't worry, God wins
- Permalink: Wait a minute, so people can break out of Hell? Yeah. That's a...
Kyle: Hey, the zombie is up before noon.
Sam: Hey, you're an idiot.
Mr. Oliver: Kyle, don't you wish your brother a happy birthday?
Kyle: This guy is 21, lives with his parents, wears an apron for living. There's no happy in that birthday, Dad
- Permalink: Hey, the zombie is up before noon. Hey, you're an idiot. Kyl...
Sam: My parents sold my soul to the Devil.
Sock: How drunk are you?
Sam: Totally sober.
Sock: How drunk am I?
- Permalink: My parents sold my soul to the Devil. How drunk are you? Tot...
Andi: You were so cute together. You guys should've never broken up.
Sock: Actually, I had to, Andi, um, because I found out that she used to be a dude.
Josie: I heard that you used to be too
- Permalink: You were so cute together. You guys should've never broken up. ...
Hey, no shame in community college, K-Fed. I almost wentSock
- Permalink: Hey, no shame in community college, K-Fed. I almost went
Sam [about the vessels]: Wait. So, they're not all little vacuums?
DMV Demon: The boss gives you the vessel he thinks you can handle. You must be a real moron
- Permalink: Wait. So, they're not all little vacuums? The boss gives you t...