Royal Pains Season 1 Episode 12: "Wonderland" Quotes
Evan: Why don't you just summon the apparitions?
Divya: Okay, why are you asking me?
Evan: Because you're Indian. Maybe some of the rituals translate, right?
Divya: Wait a second. You think that Hinduism and Wicca are overlapping ideologies?
Evan: I'm just thinkin' outside the box.
Divya: You're a bloody neanderthal.
- Permalink: Why don't you just summon the apparitions? Okay, why are you a...
Zoey: My sister's a little off-center sometimes.
Hank: Oh, I know how you feel. My brother couldn't find the center with a GPS Device.
- Permalink: My sister's a little off-center sometimes. Oh, I know how you ...
Amy: Someone close to you. Someone who looks like you. Someone with a letter 'R.'
Hank: My brother. Evan R. Lawson?
Amy: He's getting himself into trouble.
Hank: Sorry, Amy, you don't need a gift to sense that one.
- Permalink: Someone close to you. Someone who looks like you. Someone with a...
Evan: So that's a long island iced tea.
Amy: House specialty. I make them every day for family cocktail hour.
Zoey: Apparently, spirits calm the spirits.
- Permalink: So that's a long island iced tea. House specialty. I make them...
Divya: You want to do the spinal tap tonight?
Hank: And that's not all I want to do. There may be only one way to get to the bottom of this immediately.
(Divya and Evan at the same time)
- Permalink: You want to do the spinal tap tonight? And that's not all I wa...
Zoey: You never assumed I was crazy. Gave me the benefit of the doubt. Most people wouldn't have, Hank.
Hank: Yeah, well, more people should be like us. And less people should be like most people.
- Permalink: You never assumed I was crazy. Gave me the benefit of the doubt....
Evan: We're broke.
Hank: What do you mean broke?
Evan: I mean depleted, destitute, insolvent.
Hank: I was asking for an explanation, not a thesaurus.
- Permalink: We're broke. What do you mean broke? I mean depleted, destit...
Hank: Just know that Evan and I are here to stay, and there's always, always a place for you here with Hankmed, no matter what.
Divya: Well, I appreciate that. And I'll let you know what my future holds, as soon as my parents decide it for me.
Evan: Well, maybe negotiations will still fall apart last minute. Maybe your dad'll raise the dowry to five goats and a donkey and Raj'll call it a deal-breaker.
Divya: Hmm. Maybe you're the donkey.
- Permalink: Just know that Evan and I are here to stay, and there's always, ...
Zoey: Remember when I said I was too afraid to go see a doctor?
Zoey: If I'd known there was a doctor out there like you, I might've found the courage.
- Permalink: Remember when I said I was too afraid to go see a doctor? Yeah...