Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Huck: I did terrible things.
Olivia: We all do terrible things.
- Permalink: I did terrible things. We all do terrible things.
Huck: I think I used to have a family. But I don't remember if they were real or if I imagined them.
Olivia: What do you think?
Huck: I think they were real.
Olivia: Then they were real. Then you had a family.
Huck: They were real.
- Permalink: I think I used to have a family. But I don't remember if they we...
[to Huck] The thing is, Huck, you always say that I saved you. That's not true. It's not even close to true. I had been all alone for a very long time. There are moments, people who somehow they convince me that I'm wrong. That I'm not alone. That I have something to...people let you down. People hurt you. People lie. I'm all alone except for you. Harrison and Abby and Quinn, we take care of them. We love them. But they don't live on the dark side of the moon. They're different. So Huck, I need you to snap out of this, whatever this is. Whatever happened to you, you have to come back to me. I need you. You are all I have. You are everything because I didn't save you in that Metro station. You saved me.Olivia
- Permalink: The thing is, Huck, you always say that I saved you. That's not ...
[to Huck] I have to admit, I'm not a person who gives change to homeless guys in the Metro. I don't do that. I don't stop, which is. I don't stop. But I stopped for you. You made me stop. It was your eyes. You have the saddest eyes. They were sadder than mine.Olivia
- Permalink: I have to admit, I'm not a person who gives change to homeless g...
[to Cyrus] I've killed kings, Chief. Consider it done.Charlie
- Permalink: I've killed kings, Chief. Consider it done.
[to Olivia] This past year, I have learned only one thing. That I cannot exist without you. That I cannot breathe without you. That the man I am without you is--I'm nothing. I'm nothing. And you are everything. And I need you to give me another chance. I demand another chance. We're worth another chance.Fitz
- Permalink: This past year, I have learned only one thing. That I cannot exi...
Fitz: Do you still love me?
Olivia: Does it matter?
Fitz: It matters. Do you still love me? It's a yes or no question. Olivia?
Olivia: I do. But I can't do this anymore.
- Permalink: Do you still love me? Does it matter? It matters. Do you sti...
[to Olivia] I am angry that you fixed the election, I'm even angrier that you thought you were fixing me.Fitz
- Permalink: I am angry that you fixed the election, I'm even angrier that yo...
Fitz: I love you.
Olivia: Stop saying that. You are having me watched. Followed. There are cameras in my apartment. That's not love.
- Permalink: I love you. Stop saying that. You are having me watched. Follo...
Olivia: You can go.
Fitz: You don't dismiss me.
Olivia: I don't want to talk to you. I am never going to be ready to talk to you.
- Permalink: You can go. You don't dismiss me. I don't want to talk to yo...
[to Huck] I don't know what to say. I don't know how to get through to you. Me, the man who talks. Some of that's on you for always being so closed up but way more it's on me. Because all my talk and all that game, seems like kid stuff compared to who you are, what you've been. Like I've spent my life trying to get out of homework while you've lived the life of a warrior. Of a man. A real-deal gladiator. So I have no idea what to say here because you make me realize pretty much every day and especially right now that all I've ever been, all I am, all I've ever been, was talk. So I'll just sit here and I won't run my mouth with a lot of noise that's not worthy. So you be as full-on crazy as you want for as long as you need and I'm gonna be here. Right here with you.Harrison
- Permalink: I don't know what to say. I don't know how to get through to you...
Cyrus: You know what happens if a bored nurse or arrogant doctor tweets that the President, same one who was shot in the head 10 months ago, is in the hospital in the middle of the night? Markets panic. Reporters swarm. Defcon levels change.
Fitz: Cats and dogs will finally get along?
- Permalink: You know what happens if a bored nurse or arrogant doctor tweets...