Sex and the City Season 3 Episode 10: "All or Nothing" Quotes
Charlotte: Who knew all this existed in the meat packing district?
Miranda: Yes, just yards away from dumpsters full of decaying cow.
- Permalink: Who knew all this existed in the meat packing district? Yes, j...
Samantha: You see us Mahattan, we have it all.
Angry Neighbour: Fuck you!
Samantha: You wish.
- Permalink: You see us Mahattan, we have it all. F**k you! You wish.
Samantha: Ladies, let's just say it, we have it all, great apartments, great jobs, great friends, great sex....
Miranda: We can have our baby quiche and eat it too.
Samantha: Exactly, at my age, my mother would settle with three kids and a drunk husband.
Carrie: You just have three drunk friends.
Samantha: By choice.
- Permalink: Ladies, let's just say it, we have it all, great apartments, gre...
Aidan: What exactly is it you gals do when you get together?
Carrie: Oh, the usual stuff, braid each other's hair, crank calls...
Carrie: Oh, and that Wican stuff that's big now.
Aidan: No talk about the boys?
Carrie: Well, I can't lie, sometimes there is talk about the boys.
Aidan: Men's greatest fear.
Carrie: I thought it was hair loss?
(Aidan shakes his hair) Aidan: No problem there.
Carrie: I can tell.
- Permalink: What exactly is it you gals do when you get together? Oh, the ...
Samantha: Homemade quiche?
Charlotte: You made these?
Samantha: Oh, hell no! I had them delivered, along with dinner, the wine and a dvd of Affair to Remember, which were watching later, drunk.
Miranda: You can get dvd's delivered?
Samantha: I use this hot new delivery service. You call them, anything you want, they bring it within an hour.
Samantha: Um, last night I ordered condoms.
Miranda: Please, tell me you didn't fuck the delivery guy?
Samantha: No, John, the hot guy from the gym. And let me just say, the condoms came a lot faster than he did.
Carrie: Now there's a nice slogan.
- Permalink: Homemade quiche? You made these? Oh, hell no! I had them del...
Charlotte: Well, I think that having it all really means having someone specail to share it with.
Samantha: Oh, please, that's so Barney.
- Permalink: Well, I think that having it all really means having someone spe...
Samantha: I can't believe she's marrying that guy?
Miranda: For about a tenth of what's she's worth.
Carrie: Hey, I thought you were Ms pro-marriage these days?
Samantha: Honey, I wasdelirious , I also saw plaid spots all over my bathtub.
- Permalink: I can't believe she's marrying that guy? For about a tenth of ...
Miranda: I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it feels wierd without her here.
Samantha: That's such a Charlotte thing to say.
- Permalink: I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it feels wierd withou...
Three hours later I still hadn't found Pete, and I felt as lost as he was. I had a man who loved me and a man who wanted to leave his wife for me. I should have been on top of the world, but, I wasn't.Carrie
- Permalink: Three hours later I still hadn't found Pete, and I felt as lost ...
I can't believe Charlotte wants to be in this world? Look at these people, they're like Ken and Barbie cut-outs.Miranda
- Permalink: I can't believe Charlotte wants to be in this world? Look at the...
Charlotte: You guys made it.
Carrie, Miranda, Samantha: hey!
Trey: Ladies, I see you've found the bar.
Miranda: We're good that way.
- Permalink: You guys made it. hey! Ladies, I see you've found the bar. ...
Carrie: Do you know what your problem is? You want it all, you want me the girl you screw, and the girl you go home to, her.
Big: That's bull shit, I just want you.
- Permalink: Do you know what your problem is? You want it all, you want me t...
Want more Sex and the City?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!