Sex and the City Season 4 Quotes
So what are you gonna do out in Napa besides watch grapes shrivel?Carrie
- Permalink: So what are you gonna do out in Napa besides watch grapes shrive...
Samantha: You want out of this, just say it.
Richard: I don't wanna have sex once and I want out?
Samantha: Not just once, what about yesterday?
Richard: We were at the opera.
Samantha: I was bored!
- Permalink: You want out of this, just say it. I don't wanna have sex once...
(Carrie calls Mr. Big because she's lonely)
Mr. Big: Is this who I think it is?
Carrie: Who do you think it is?
Mr. Big: Princess Grace of Monaco.
Carrie: She's dead.
Mr. Big: So you can imagine my surprise.
- Permalink: Is this who I think it is? Who do you think it is? Princess ...
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cites. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.Carrie
- Permalink: Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what wo...
When this gets going, don't let anyone get all cheerleadery on me. I don't want any of that, you can do it, push push shit!Miranda
- Permalink: When this gets going, don't let anyone get all cheerleadery on m...
Sex with an ex can be depressing. If it's good, you don't have it anymore. If it's bad, you just had sex with an ex.Samantha
- Permalink: Sex with an ex can be depressing. If it's good, you don't have i...
You can't leave New York, you're the Chrysler Building!Carrie
- Permalink: You can't leave New York, you're the Chrysler Building!
Big: I can't believe you're leaving me alone with a horse and buggy.
Carrie: Thanks for the ride Prince Charming.
- Permalink: I can't believe you're leaving me alone with a horse and buggy. ...
Samantha: Where were you on your lunch break? I stopped by your office and you weren't there.
Richard: I was eating.
Samantha: Eating? Eating who?
- Permalink: Where were you on your lunch break? I stopped by your office and...
Charlotte: Miranda had a boy!
Samantha: Just what the world needs, another man.
- Permalink: Miranda had a boy! Just what the world needs, another man.
I got to thinking about fate. That crazy concept that we're not really responsible for the course our lives take. That it's all predestined, written in the stars. Maybe that explains why, if you live in a city, where you can't even see the stars, your love life tends to feel a little more random. And even if our every man, every kiss, every heartache, is pre-ordered from some cosmic catalogue, can we still take a wrong step and wander off our own personal milky way? I couldn't help but wonder, can you make a mistake and miss your fate?</i>
- Permalink: I got to thinking about fate. That crazy concept that we're not ...
Steve: Wow, we're making something for little Danny.
Miranda: Don't cry Steve.
- Permalink: Wow, we're making something for little Danny. Don't cry Steve...
Samantha: Who do you all fantasize about?
Carrie and Miranda: Russell Crowe
Carrie: Jinx! You owe me a Coke!
Miranda: That's amazing. What did women do before Russell Crowe?
Samantha and Carrie: George Clooney
- Permalink: Who do you all fantasize about? Russell Crowe Jinx! You owe ...
Carrie: The longer I sat at that table, the more alone I felt. And it really hit me: I am 35 and alone!
Miranda: You are not alone.
Carrie: No, I know I have you guys, but...and really, I hate myself a little for saying this, but...it felt really sad not to have a man in my life who cares about me. No special guy to wish me happy birthday. No goddamn soulmate. And I don't even know if I belive in soulmates.
Charlotte: Don't laugh at me, but maybe we could be each others soulmates? And then we could let men be just these great nice guys to have fun with?
Samantha: Well, that sounds like a plan.
Carrie: I'm 35. 35 is not 25.
Miranda: Thank God!
Carrie: I'm 35!
Samantha: Oh, shut the f*** up. I'm 140!
- Permalink: I am 35 and alone! You are not alone. No, I know I have you ...