Smallville Season 9 Episode 8: "Idol" Quotes
Pay no attention to the blonde behind the curtain.Chloe
- Permalink: Pay no attention to the blonde behind the curtain.
Clark: Is this your long-winded way of saying that you hate these glasses?
Lois: Personally, I don't mind the bump in your geek factor. But professionally, there are these newfangled things you can try. They're called "contacts."
- Permalink: Is this your long-winded way of saying that you hate these glass...
I'm Lois Lane from the Daily Planet, and I'm here to tell you that I know the Blur. the DA says that a true hero would come forward. Well, the Blur can't. It's because he knows that the best way to protect you and me is to steer clear of all this political hoopla, and remain the one thing that you and I need most. A light in the darkness. A symbol for us to believe in when all other hope is lost. I've looked into the Blur's heart and I can tell you that his intentions are good. Let the Blur be the hero he needs to be.Lois
- Permalink: I'm Lois Lane from the Daily Planet, and I'm here to tell you th...
Lois: I thought, you know, the ride would give us a chance to get past the whole kiss-and-run of it all and get to know each other better.
Clark: Better? You tell me the color of your underwear every day. What else is there to know?
- Permalink: I thought, you know, the ride would give us a chance to get past...
Chloe: So how did you guys live on the street?
Jayna: Oh, for a long time now we've only had each other
Zan: Nobody really bought us as transfer students from Sweden.
- Permalink: So how did you guys live on the street? Oh, for a long time no...
Jayna: And the Blur trusts you, right? And how do you always know the right thing to do?
Chloe: You don't. And neither does he. But you stick around a hero long enough and you get your share of saving him. Sometimes even from himself.
- Permalink: And the Blur trusts you, right? And how do you always know the r...
Lois: Did I ever tell you that, before Christmas, I used to unwrap all my presents and then rewrap them while my parents were still sleeping?
Clark: No, Lois, that doesn't surprise me at all.
- Permalink: Did I ever tell you that, before Christmas, I used to unwrap all...
Want more Smallville?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!