Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Quotes
Gemma: How's the ass?
Lyla: How's it look?
Gemma: Like a snack.
- Permalink: How's the ass? How's it look? Like a snack.
To me, you're already dead. Stay away.Tara [to Clay]
- Permalink: To me, you're already dead. Stay away.
When he died, I felt so bad. It wasn't because he was dead, it was because I'd have you all to myself. I knew how wrong that was. I love you mom. We're gonna get through all this, I promise.Jax
- Permalink: When he died, I felt so bad. It wasn't because he was dead, it w...
Jax: She's a goddamn trainwreck.
Nero: She's still your mother ... Women like your mom, they don't do so good without family.
- Permalink: She's a goddamn trainwreck. She's still your mother ... Women ...
You know what, mom, I kind of have a few things on my plate today, like buying my best friend, so your need to be loved, worshipped, and adored is a little low on my list today.Jax
- Permalink: You know what, mom, I kind of have a few things on my plate toda...
Clay: You want distance, you got it. I don't even know who you are anymore.
Gemma: Why don't you bounce my face off the floor. Then maybe you'll recognize me.
- Permalink: You want distance, you got it. I don't even know who you are any...
Leroy's Replacement: Is that Leroy?
August: Most of him. Little b-tch was screaming so loud I kind of lost my sh-t. Congratulations, you in charge.
Leroy's Replacement: No wait wait, what if I don't want to be in charge?
August: Rise to it brother. With great power, comes great responsibility.
Leroy's Replacement: I ain't Spider-Man N--ga.
- Permalink: Is that Leroy? Most of him. Little b-tch was screaming so loud...
Roosevelt: One innocent get's hurt and I make Pope look like an altar boy, you understand?
Chibs: I see what you did there. I love Catholic jokes.
Tig: You know, remember the two nuns...?
- Permalink: One innocent get's hurt and I make Pope look like an altar boy, ...
Jax: I'm not going to turn into Clay.
Opie: I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into you.
- Permalink: I'm not going to turn into Clay. I'm afraid I'm gonna turn in...
Gemma: I sucked your d-ck too didn't I?
Nero: Oh yeah.
- Permalink: I sucked your d-ck too didn't I? Oh yeah.
Gemma: You a pimp?
Nero: I'm a companionator. I bring folks together. I'm all about the love.
- Permalink: You a pimp? I'm a companionator. I bring folks together. I'm a...
Carla: Let me guess. JDate?
Nero: Something like that.
- Permalink: Let me guess. JDate? Something like that.
Something happens at around 92 miles an hour - thunder-headers drown out all sound, engine vibrations travels at a heart's rate, field of vision funnels into the immediate and suddenly you're not on the road, you're in it. A part of it. Traffic, scenery, cops - just cardboard cutouts blowing over as you past. Sometimes I forget the rush of that. That's why I love these long runs. All your problems, all the noise, gone. Nothing else to worry about except what's right in front of you. Maybe that's the lesson for me today, to hold on to these simple moments. Appreciate them a little more - there's not many of them left. I don't ever want that for you. Finding things that make you happy shouldn't be so hard. I know you'll face pain, suffering, hard choices, but you can't let the weight of it choke the joy out of your life. No matter what, you have to find the things that love you. Run to them. There's an old saying, 'That what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' I don't believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things - your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that'll keep you whole. Those are the things to hold on to when you're broken.Jax
- Permalink: Something happens at around 92 miles an hour - thunder-headers d...
Tig: Oh come on there's nothing wrong with the occasional skank.
Jax: Time to pull out, I wanna go home.
- Permalink: Oh come on there's nothing wrong with the occasional skank. T...