Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: Why do you have the Chinese character for "soup" tattooed on your right buttock?
Penny: It's not "soup," it's "courage."
Sheldon: No it isn't. But I suppose it does take courage to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.
Penny: How'd you see it? You said you wouldn't look.
Sheldon: Sorry. As I told you, the hero always peeks.
- Permalink: Why do you have the Chinese character for soup tattooed on your ...
Leonard: The meteors are so pretty.
Raj: With your American accent, everything you say sounds stupid.
- Permalink: The meteors are so pretty. With your American accent, everythi...
You keep in mind that my sharply-worded comments on yelp.com recently took down a muffin storeSheldon
- Permalink: You keep in mind that my sharply-worded comments on yelp.com rec...
Sheldon [filling out medical form]: When was your last menstrual period?
Penny: Oh! Next question!
Sheldon: I'll put in progress
- Permalink: When was your last menstrual period? Oh! Next question! I'l...
If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed and I would be their king... I would be kind to my rabbit subjects... at first.... One day, I hold a great ball for the President of France, but the rabbits don't come. I'm embarrassed so I eat all the lettuce in the world.. and make the rabbits watch.Raj
- Permalink: If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed a...
Wolowitz: There are two not-unattractive middle school teachers.
Raj: Wonderful. How old are they?
Wolowitz: Fifty, fifty-five.
Raj: Woh, menopause, nature's birth control.
- Permalink: There are two not-unattractive middle school teachers. Wonderf...