The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 23: "The Monopolar Expedition" Quotes
Wolowitx: You think you can put up with Sheldon?
Raj: Well I'm a hindu. My religion teaches that if we suffer in this life, we're rewarded in the next. Three months in the north pole with Sheldon and I'm reborn as a well hung billionaire with wings
- Permalink: You think you can put up with Sheldon? Well I'm a hindu. My r...
Leonard [about snuggie gift]: what does this mean?
Penny: Wine, credit cards and late night television are a bad combination
- Permalink: What does this mean? Wine, credit cards and late night televis...
But if we were part of the team that confirmed string theory, we could drink for free in any bar in any college town with a university that has a strong science program!Raj
- Permalink: But if we were part of the team that confirmed string theory, we...
Wolowitz: Just imagine ... if he says yes, we'll have an entire summer without Sheldon.
Raj: We could play outside.
Wolowitz: We could sit on the left side of the couch.
Leonard: I could use the bathroom at 8:20!
Raj: Our dreams are very small, aren't they?
- Permalink: Just imagine ... if he says yes, we'll have an entire summer wit...
Sheldon: It must be an emergency; everyone at the university knows that I eat my breakfast at 8 and move my bowels at 8:20
Leonard: Yes, how did we live before Twitter?
- Permalink: 20 Yes, how did we live before Twitter?