You think you can put up with Sheldon? Well I'm a hindu. My r...
Wolowitx: You think you can put up with Sheldon?
Raj: Well I'm a hindu. My religion teaches that if we suffer in this life, we're rewarded in the next. Three months in the north pole with Sheldon and I'm reborn as a well hung billionaire with wings
- Howard Wolowitz, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali
- The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 23: "The Monopolar Expedition"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Howard Wolowitz Quotes, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 23 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Wolowitz: Just imagine ... if he says yes, we'll have an entire summer without Sheldon.
Raj: We could play outside.
Wolowitz: We could sit on the left side of the couch.
Leonard: I could use the bathroom at 8:20!
Raj: Our dreams are very small, aren't they?
- Permalink: Just imagine ... if he says yes, we'll have an entire summer wit...
Sheldon: It must be an emergency; everyone at the university knows that I eat my breakfast at 8 and move my bowels at 8:20
Leonard: Yes, how did we live before Twitter?
- Permalink: 20 Yes, how did we live before Twitter?