Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Alicia: No. Cary, you do it. She liked you. Work your magic.
Cary: God. I am the new Will. Sorry.
- Permalink: God. I am the new Will. Sorry.
Jackie: I see where Alicia's drinking comes from
Veronica: And Peter's rudeness. No wonder they're splitting up.
- Permalink: And Peter's rudeness. No wonder they're splitting up.
Yeah. They have Mrs. Chum Hum and we're screwed.Cary
- Permalink: Yeah. They have Mrs. Chum Hum and we're screwed.
Cary: Clarke, I'm responsible for 60 employees. This is a decision I made because I don't want to see those 60 people out of work.
Clarke: By that logic, you could justify any decision.
Cary: Yes, but I wont.
- Permalink: Yes, but I wont.
They just said they're going to destroy us in 48 hours. That changes everything.Alicia
People think adding zealously to everything makes it alright.Clarke
- Permalink: People think adding zealously to everything makes it alright.
Alicia: Jackie, can I call you back?
Eli: Oh God! What does she want?
- Permalink: Oh God! What does she want?
Eli: Are you sleeping with Finn Polmar?
Alicia: Ask me another question.
Alicia: Then go to hell.
- Permalink: Then go to hell.
Alicia, you're hurting. That's all. I've been watching you over the last year with Peter and you love him. And if you don't, he loves you.Eli
Howard: What do I call you? Is it crippled or handicapped or what is that other word...
Louis: What do you call me? How about Louis?
Howard: No. When I'm talking to other people. What do I call you? Challenged. Isn't that the word? Hmm? Challenged. Do you like that?
- Permalink: Crippled or handicapped
He is dying. And he is trying to screw you.Kalinda
- Permalink: He is dying. And he is trying to screw you.
It's one drink. Why is that a problem? Who am I being faithful to?Alicia
- Permalink: It's one drink. Why is that a problem? Who am I being faithful to?