Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Roy: Hey, remember when we were planning our honeymoon and you wanted to go to Hawaii and I wanted to go to Mexico?
Roy: I was definitely right.
- Permalink: Hey, remember when we were planning our honeymoon and you wanted...
Roy: [clapping] Mike, you are a rock star, man. You are the man! Well done.
Michael: All right...
Roy: That corporate booty, he likes to hit it!
- Permalink: Mike, you are a rock star, man. You are the man! Well done. Al...
Dwight: Michael! Michael! There's an emergency in the warehouse.
Michael: There an accident? Somebody hurt?
Dwight: No, it's... involves the photograph.
Michael: Oh. God. No, no, no, no, no.
- Permalink: Michael! Michael! There's an emergency in the warehouse. There...
Angela: OK, we only have three hours people to plan a whole luau, and you're not helping.
Karen: What are the ingredients of poi?
Phyllis: I called every grocery store in Scranton, and no one sells whole pigs.
Angela: Did you try the petting zoo?
- Permalink: OK, we only have three hours people to plan a whole luau, and yo...
Toby: Hey I need to talk to you right now.
Michael: Not now, not ever.
Toby: About you and Jan.
Michael: Aww, none of your business.
Toby: Wish it were true, but it, it uh, seems from that photo that you took, you've entered into an intimate relationship.
Michael: That photo is my personal property and if you are telling me you went on my computer and stole that photo, then I am going to call the cops.
Toby: Michael, nine different people emailed me that photo, including my ex-wife... we don't talk now.
Michael: This is probably the icebreaker you need.
Toby: You know, for your own protection, you should disclose the relationship to HR.
Michael: I bet you would love all the details, wouldn't you? Skeevy little perv.
Toby: All right, if you're having a relationship with your superior, you must disclose it.
Michael: No, no, no. I am not dating Jan. She was very clear about that. Just two like souls having a romantic time in the most romantic place on earth. Got enough, weirdo?
Toby: All right, thanks Michael.
- Permalink: Hey I need to talk to you right now. Not now, not ever. Abou...
Jim: Hey, thanks a lot.
Pam: Oh, don't worry about it. I mean, it's better than listening to Michael play a conch shell... which is what I was doing. Oh, also, Michael went to Jamaica with Jan!
Jim: Oh, yeah, How have we not talked about this already? I mean what happened there? Kidnapping?
- Permalink: Hey, thanks a lot. Oh, don't worry about it. I mean, it's bett...
No, I didn't mind helping Jim with his problem. That's what friends do. I help Phyllis all the time. Just yesterday, I untangled a piece of tape from her hair. So, yeah.Pam
- Permalink: No, I didn't mind helping Jim with his problem. That's what frie...
Pam: You OK?
Pam: You sure?
Jim: Yeah. Yes. Um, I'm just in this, like, stupid fight with Karen.
Pam: Oh. You want to talk about it?
- Permalink: Hey. Hey. You OK? Yeah. You sure? Yeah. Yes. Um, I'm j...
Kevin: Already sent it to you my friend.
Andy: Boring. Call me if she rolls over.
- Permalink: Yikes. Already sent it to you my friend. Fantastic. Boring...
Michael: Darryl?! Hey. Hi. Where's Darryl?
Roy: He's in the office.
Michael: OK, Hey, man, how's it going?
Darryl: All right, what's up Mike?
Michael: That's great, OK. Um, so did you get an email from me?
Michael: OK. Well, that was supposed to go to Packer, not "packaging." Did you already, um, forward to a whole bunch of people?
Darryl: Uh huh.
Michael: OK. Um, well, did you get the second email that I sent? Explaining that the first email was a mistake and that you should delete it.
Michael: And you sent that out to everyone?
Darryl: Mike, I'm very busy down here.
- Permalink: Darryl?! Hey. Hi. Where's Darryl? He's in the office. OK, He...
Jan told me to play it cool and not tell anybody because it can get us both in trouble. So officially, I did not see her. But I did see Jan there. In our room. At night. And in the morning. That's all I'm gonna say... Sex. We had sex. I had sex with her. I had sex with Jan.Michael
- Permalink: Jan told me to play it cool and not tell anybody because it can ...
I still haven't found an apartment yet. I'm living in a hotel. Yesterday, I saw a "for rent" sign down the street from Jim and he said he didn't think it'd be such a good idea. He said it would be like we were living together. In different houses. Two blocks away.Karen
- Permalink: I still haven't found an apartment yet. I'm living in a hotel. Y...