The Office Season 5 Episode 8: "Business Trip" Quotes
Kelly: We're back together again baby.
Ryan: We're back.
Kelly: They tried to keep us apart, but they couldn't. It was like destiny.
Ryan: I- I realized that for whatever reason I... just couldn't do better than Kelly.
- Permalink: We're back together again baby. We're back. They tried to ke...
Why have I stayed at Dunder Mifflin for so long? Certainly not because of the paycheck. 'Cause I could be making more money as a doctor or a professional athlete. I think it's because they respect me. A boss that will not fire you, even though you just tell him off... right to his face... over the phone. That's respect.Michael
- Permalink: Why have I stayed at Dunder Mifflin for so long? Certainly not b...
Michael: Why did you send her away? That- God. You knew I liked her and you just sent her away. And that- that was a sucky thing to do man.
Dacvid Wallace: Michael, sometimes-
Michael: That was a really sucky thing to do.
- Permalink: Why did you send her away? That- God. You knew I liked her and y...
Andy: Oh man, she is so pissed.
Andy: She's taking us back to first base.
Oscar: What is first base with Angela?
Andy: I get to kiss her forehead... I had a good time hanging out this weekend.
Oscar: I had a good time too.
Andy: Wingman for life. WMFL.
Oscar: Thank you.
Andy: You up for a chest bump?
- Permalink: Oh man, she is so pissed. Mmm. She's taking us back to first...
Client: I'll be honest with you, we've been talking with Catalyst Paper. Their prices are better than yours.
Michael: Look, people continue to come back to us time and time again because they feel cared for here. They feel respected and they feel that their needs matter. They are treated like human beings.
Client: Everything okay?
- Permalink: I'll be honest with you, we've been talking with Catalyst Paper....
Ryan: Okay. You have to break up with Darryl. I already typed out a text message for you. All you have to do is press "send".
Kelly: I don't know. I mean, it's well-written and all, I just-
Ryan: Has to be done. We'll press send together. [phone beeps]
Kelly: Oh my God. He's going to kill us.
Ryan: I'd like to see him try. [kisses Kelly]
Kelly: [phone beeps] Oh! He says it's cool. He said, "It's cool."
Ryan: That's all he wrote?
Kelly: That's all he wrote.
- Permalink: Okay. You have to break up with Darryl. I already typed out a te...
Oscar: Hey, um... thanks for trying to hook me up.
Andy: You kidding me? It's what I do. Get the whole nine 'nards.
Oscar: I can't believe we called her up.
Andy: Totally! What. Who?
Oscar: Angela. I can't believe we called her up last night.
Andy: We called Angela?
Oscar: You... you called... you called her.
Andy: That was real?! I thought I dreamed that. Oh, God!
Andy: Oh, God!
- Permalink: Hey, um... thanks for trying to hook me up. You kidding me? It...
You know, it's true what they say. Long Island iced teas are way stronger in Canada.Andy
- Permalink: You know, it's true what they say. Long Island iced teas are way...
Jim: How does everyone know already?
Dwight: Know what?
Meredith: Pam failed art school.
Dwight: Oh, well, doesn't surprise me.
Jim: Excuse me?
Dwight: Have you seen her painting, Jim? The building? There are shadows coming from two different directions.
Phyllis: Dwight, stop it.
Dwight: What? Are there two suns?
- Permalink: How does everyone know already? Know what? Pam failed art sc...