The Office Season 4 Episode 10: "Chair Model" Quotes
Dwight: You know what you need? Closure.
Michael: You're right. What do you mean though?
Dwight: There was a woman in your life who affected you very deeply, and she left before you could say good bye. I think you need to say good bye.
Dwight: Come on. I'll drive.
- Permalink: You know what you need? Closure. You're right. What do you mea...
After Stacy left, things did not go well for awhile. And, and it was hard to see... It's just nice to win one.Kevin
- Permalink: After Stacy left, things did not go well for awhile. And, and it...
Bob Vance: Where's Scott?
Andy: Uh ... Michael Scott could not make it today due to an unforeseen prior engagement.
W.B. Jones: Let's just meet back in an hour.
Andy: Gentleman please. We called this meeting. Andrew Bernard is the name of me. And this is my associate, Mr. Kevin Malone.
Kevin: I... have... things...
W.B. Jones: Alright, what do you want?
Andy: Well first of all, I'd just like to say what an honor it is to be sitting here with you gentlemen.
W.B. Jones: You have about 10 seconds-
Kevin: We want our parking spaces back!
Paul Faust: Whose parking spaces?
Kevin: W.B. Jones' construction guys park in our parking spaces every morning and some people have to park really far away and walk all the way to the office. And some people sweat too much for comfort and-
Bill Cress: Ohh... God...
Paul: I don't have time for this you guys. Just give 'em back their spaces.
W.B. Jones: OK.
Paul: We good? OK. Could have done this over e-mail.
- Permalink: Where's Scott? Uh ... Michael Scott could not make it today du...
The five families are the five companies of Scranton Business Park. The bosses rarely meet. There's Michael Scott, Regional Manager, Dunder Mifflin. Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration. Paul Faust of Disaster Kits Limited. They call him "Cool Guy Paul." W.B. Jones of W.B. Jones Heating and Air. Grade A Bad Ass. And Bill Cress of Cress Tool and Dye. Bill Cress is super old and really mean.Kevin
- Permalink: The five families are the five companies of Scranton Business Pa...
Kevin: We need to assemble the five families.
Michael: No, not the five families.
Kevin: We have to.
- Permalink: We need to assemble the five families. No, not the five famili...
Michael: Why is it so hard to meet people? I... you know... it's uh... All I want is somebody nice and sweet and someone I can talk to and share an experience with, you know? Why is it so hard for people like us?
Margaret: I don't know.
Michael: You wanna see what I walked out on? This is gonna blow your mind. [holds up cell phone with a picture of Jan] Look at that.
Margaret: She's beautiful.
Michael: Yeah. Yeah, and you can't see her whole body. Down here, she's got a boob job. Just... she was just crazy smart and really manipulative and I don't know.
Jan [on phone]: Michael? Hello? Michael?
- Permalink: Why is it so hard to meet people? I... you know... it's uh... Al...
Michael: So you get the rent checks every month and what happens next? What...
Margaret: You're asking what I do with the checks that people write to me?
Michael: Just making conversation.
- Permalink: So you get the rent checks every month and what happens next? Wh...
Andy: Because of the construction at W.B. Jones, half of us have to park in the satellite lot.
Andy: It's like a 10 minute walk.
Kevin: No, 30.
Michael: Well, look, I am in an assigned parking place in front, so... Alright, alright, alright, umm let me try to think about what it would be like to not have one. OK, yes that would be bad.
Michael: That would be bad.
- Permalink: Because of the construction at W.B. Jones, half of us have to pa...
I am ready to start dating again. Getting back on the market. So, FYI, for those of you who are thinking about fixing me up with any of your friends, use the woman on page 85 as a template. That will be all.Michael
- Permalink: I am ready to start dating again. Getting back on the market. So...
When Pam gets Michael's old chair, I get Pam's old chair. Then I'll have two chairs. Only one to go.Creed
- Permalink: When Pam gets Michael's old chair, I get Pam's old chair. Then I...
Oscar: Been here nine years. Now all of a sudden I'm supposed to park half a mile away.
Andy: I lost a penny out of my loafers, Oscar.
- Permalink: Been here nine years. Now all of a sudden I'm supposed to park h...
Pam: W.B. Jones is renovating their offices and their construction crews are taking up some of the parking spaces we used to get.
Jim: So we had to park at a satellite parking lot over there.
Pam: Which just means we get to see more of our lovely street. Tell them what we saw today Jim.
Jim: Oh today, we saw a junkyard dog attacking the bones of a rotisserie chicken.
- Permalink: W.B. Jones is renovating their offices and their construction cr...
I did this for the little guy. For Joe six-pack. The guy who wakes up every morning in his $400-a-month apartment, wonders how hes going to pay his mortgage; wonders how he's going to fill his car up with oil; wonders how am I going to pay my kids' orphanage bills. That guy shouldn't have to wonder where he's going to park.Andy
- Permalink: I did this for the little guy. For Joe six-pack. The guy who wak...
What part of "shorn't" don't you understand?Michael
- Permalink: What part of shorn't don't you understand?