Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Roy: Are they going to call the cops?
Kenny: No, I paid them off.
Roy: Jet ski money?
Kenny: All of it.
Roy: I'm gonna kill Jim Halpert.
- Permalink: Are they going to call the cops? No, I paid them off. Jet sk...
David: What's, uh, what's with Jan and Michael?
Jim: I don't know. Where to begin? My ball.
- Permalink: What's, uh, what's with Jan and Michael? I don't know. Where t...
Student 1: Hey Creed.
Creed: Hey! What are you guys doing here?
Student 2: You're the man buddy.
- Permalink: Hey Creed. Hey! What are you guys doing here? You're the man...
Karen: Hey, do you see that guy behind you in the blue blazer against the wall?
Karen: That's Drake. And just so you know, I don't want to be weird or anything, but we use to date.
Jim: Oh, ok. Cool. Thanks for telling me.
Karen: And it didn't end well.
Jim: Gotcha. Alright.
- Permalink: Hey, do you see that guy behind you in the blue blazer against t...
Dwight: Do you ever watch Battlestar Galactica?
Dan Gore: No.
Dwight: No? Then you are an idiot.
- Permalink: Do you ever watch Battlestar Galactica? No. No? Then you are...
Why is this so hard? That's what she said. Oh my God. What am I saying?Jan
- Permalink: Why is this so hard? That's what she said. Oh my God. What am I ...
Jan: What's this over the "i"?
Michael: It's a heart.
- Permalink: What's this over the i? It's a heart.
Oh, you know that line on the top of the shrimp? That's feces.Dwight
- Permalink: Oh, you know that line on the top of the shrimp? That's feces.
Pam: Oh, that duck is so cute.
Kevin: Hey Pam.
Pam: Hey guys.
Kevin: Oscar. Angela.
- Permalink: Oh, that duck is so cute. Hey Pam. Hey guys. Oscar. Angela...
Michael: Beauty. Thank you sir!
Michael: Thank you.
Dwight: You dressed exactly like the servants.
Michael: Shut up. Ok, change shirts with me.
Dwight: Wait. I don't think yours will fit me.
Michael: I don't care. Oh, wow. Here. Don't put my jacket. Don't give me that.
Dwight: That would have been really embarrassing.
Dwight: Crisis averted.
- Permalink: Beauty. Thank you sir! Salad. Thank you. You dressed exact...
I have decided that I'm going to be more honest. I'm going to tell people what I want. Directly. So, look out world, cause ol' Pammy is getting what she wants. And, don't call me Pammy.Pam
- Permalink: I have decided that I'm going to be more honest. I'm going to te...
Pam: Hey, Michael left early, so a bunch of us are going to go to Poor Richard's for happy hour. You should come.
Roy: I can't. My brother, he just unloaded the jet ski's and kinda took a bath, so... we're going to go get hammered.
Pam: Ok, well, we're going to a bar. Hey. You have to come to stuff with me. If you're going to be my boyfriend, you have to do boyfriend things.
- Permalink: Hey, Michael left early, so a bunch of us are going to go to Poo...