The Office Season 5 Episode 7: "Customer Survey" Quotes
Dwight: Congratulations on choosing Schrute Farms for your wedding.
Andy: We haven't decided on anything yet. We're still reviewing some options, and it's gonna come down to the numbers.
Dwight: Well, then. Why don't you look over some of our materials?
Andy: Oh. Hmm.
Dwight: [looking at Angela] While I describe to you the Excalibur package. In addition to the breathtaking natural beauty and smell of Schrute Farms, I can promise you that our grounds can be catered to fit your exact specifications. I will work tirelessly for you over the coming months and be at your constant disposal. Please feel free to call or stop by, any time of the day or night.
Andy: That's very generous.
Dwight: While you, my good friend, have nothing more to worry about. This wedding is officially out of your hands.
Andy: Oh, thank the good Lord. Deal!
Andy: Um, what are we talking price wise?
Dwight: You already said deal.
Angela: Pay him whatever he wants.
Andy: Can't argue with that.
- Permalink: Congratulations on choosing Schrute Farms for your wedding. We...
Jim: I think you're right. I think it was Kelly. I think she's mad at us for not coming to her party.
Dwight: Oh, man, I knew it. Who are her co-conspirators?
Jim: Probably just Kelly.
Dwight: Obviously. I knew it.
Jim: That's what I'm saying.
Dwight: Yeah. What?
Jim: You were right.
Dwight: I was - I was right.
Jim: You were right.
Dwight: I was right.
Jim: You knew it.
Dwight: I knew it.
Jim: You knew it the whole time, buddy.
Dwight: I knew it the whole time, buddy! [shoves Jim]
Dwight: Yeah! Woo-hoo!
- Permalink: I think you're right. I think it was Kelly. I think she's mad at...
Jim: Hey, how's things?
Ryan: All right.
Ryan: Living in the moment.
Jim: Do you have any reason to believe that Kelly would be mad at me?
Ryan: I don't play the politics game anymore, Jim. Can I tell you something? I played it full on in New York. I played it high stakes. For keeps. Made it to the top. But look what it cost.
- Permalink: Hey, how's things? All right. Yeah? Living in the moment. ...
I found it. I found the perfect place. A local bed-and-breakfast on a 60-acre beet farm. And even better, I have an in with the owner. Oh, yeah. We work together. It's Dwight Schrute. As in Schrute Farms.Andy
- Permalink: I found it. I found the perfect place. A local bed-and-breakfast...
Jim: I'm not talking to you.
Dwight: Who are you talking to?
Dwight: She's not here, Jim
Jim: No, she's not.
- Permalink: I'm not talking to you. Who are you talking to? Pam. She's...
Andy: So it's called the Shangri-La Tent. It's two stories, heated and has a bridal suite for my bridal sweet. It's just really simple, really tasteful.
Angela: I don't want to be married in a tent like a hobo.
Andy: Hobos live in trains.
Angela: Nana Mimi can't be in canvas that long.
- Permalink: So it's called the Shangri-La Tent. It's two stories, heated and...
I need a decent bonus, because I'm actually in the process of buying my parents' house so that they can retire. And if history tells us anything, it's that you can't go wrong buying a house you can't afford.Jim
- Permalink: I need a decent bonus, because I'm actually in the process of bu...
I found the best tentist on the east coast. He personally tented Giuliani's first and third weddings. And I got him. I got him!Andy
- Permalink: I found the best tentist on the east coast. He personally tented...
I've caught Jim talking to himself several times today. What a loser. Get a friend, loser.Dwight
- Permalink: I've caught Jim talking to himself several times today. What a l...
Michael: Hey, sport.
Dwight: I heard someone got engaged, you dog, huh? [punches Michael's shoulder]
Michael: Ow! God!
Dwight: Oh, nothing can hurt you now. You're a man in love!
[cut to Darryl]
Darryl: I was there. That dude is not engaged. I'm not a big believer in therapy, but I'll go into my own pocket to cover his co-pay.
- Permalink: Hey, sport. I heard someone got engaged, you dog, huh? Ow! ...
Kelly Kapoor is our dusky, exotic customer service rep. And once a year, she will contact our clients and find out how happy they are with our salespeople. Sort of a Kapoor's List. "Schindler's List" parody... That's not appropriate, no.Michael
- Permalink: Kelly Kapoor is our dusky, exotic customer service rep. And once...
Kelly: Get out of my nook, Dwight.
Pam: [heard on Jim's Bluetooth] THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!
- Permalink: Get out of my nook, Dwight. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! THAT'S WHAT...