The Office Season 4 Episode 4: "Money" Quotes
Jim: Did I ever tell you why I left Scranton?
Jim: Yeah, I didn't think I had. Well, it was all about Pam. Yeah, I mean, she was with Roy... and I just couldn't take it. I mean, I lost it, Dwight. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't concentrate on anything. And then weird stuff, like, food had no taste. So my solution was to move away. It was awful. And it is something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. And that includes you.
- Permalink: Did I ever tell you why I left Scranton? Yeah, I didn't thi...
My girlfriend and I broke up recently. And I must say, I am relieved. Gives me a chance to sow my wild oats. In the Schrute family, we have a tradition, where when the male has sex with another woman, he is rewarded with a bag of wild oats left on his door step by his parents. You can use these oats to make oatmeal, bread, whatever you want. I don't care - they're your oats.Dwight
- Permalink: My girlfriend and I broke up recently. And I must say, I am reli...
As of this morning, we are completely wireless here on Schrute Farms. So as soon as I find out where Mose hid all the wires, we can have power back on.Dwight
- Permalink: As of this morning, we are completely wireless here on Schrute F...
Yes. Money has been a little tight lately. But, at the end of my life, when I'm sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No. I'm going to be thinking about how many friends I have, and my children, and my comedy albums. I mean, I have a yacht, so I obviously did pretty well money wise.Michael
- Permalink: Yes. Money has been a little tight lately. But, at the end of my...
Michael: We'll ask Powerpoint.
Oscar: Michael, this is a presentation tool.
Michael: You're a presentation tool!
- Permalink: We'll ask Powerpoint. Michael, this is a presentation tool. ...