The Office Season 5 Episode 10: "Moroccan Christmas" Quotes
Meredith: Enough of this Christmas crap. Let's get some party music. [changes station] Yeah!!!
Michael: Yeah, oh there you go.
Michael: That's good.
Meredith: Yeah that's better.
Michael: We're party girls.
- Permalink: Enough of this Christmas crap. Let's get some party music. Yeah...
This is great. My ex-wife's going to be so pissed. For once daddy's gonna be a hero.Toby
- Permalink: This is great. My ex-wife's going to be so pissed. For once dadd...
Andy: All right, everybody's still here. Perfect! Got a little surprise I've been working on. Angela, my bride, I just wanted you to know that for the rest of our lives, no matter the cultural milieu, I will always be there to bring you Christmas cheer. [sings] Deck the halls with boughs of holly. Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Tis the season to be jolly. Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Don we now our gay apparel. Fa-la-la-la-la-LA. Troll the ancient Yule tide carol. Roo-di-di-di-do. Roododododo
Angela: I think I'd like to go home now.
Andy: Sure. Dooo. Tough room. Come on. I just learned it. Just so you know protocol is a little round of applause. But, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
- Permalink: All right, everybody's still here. Perfect! Got a little surpris...
Pam: I knew it.
Jim: You did not know it.
Pam: I knew some of it.
Jim: Everyone knew some of it.
Pam: It's Christmas.
Jim: You knew it.
Pam: Thank you. I knew it.
Jim: She knew it.
- Permalink: I knew it. You did not know it. I knew some of it. Everyon...
Phyllis: I need you to put the Christmas tree back up.
Angela: It's outside.
Phyllis: I didn't ask you where it was. I told you where it needs to be.
Angela: Shut up.
Phyllis: Excuse me?
Angela: I'm not moving the tree. Face it. The only power you have over me is this big secret that I know you're not going to tell. And you want to know how I know that? Because then you won't be able to plan your stupid, tacky parties anymore. So you move the tree.
Phyllis: Okay. [turns to everyone] Angela's having sex with Dwight. I caught them doing it after Toby's going away party.
Dwight: Don't look so surprised.
- Permalink: I need you to put the Christmas tree back up. It's outside. ...
Toby: Michael, we are only allowed to talk about Meredith's work performance. We can not ask her to stop drinking.
Michael: I am not asking her to stop drinking. I am imploring her to quit being an alcoholic.
Meredith: I'm not an alcoholic.
Michael: Yeah, obviously you are.
- Permalink: Michael, we are only allowed to talk about Meredith's work perfo...
When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was puke. I would chug a fifth of socos, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, puke, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz.Andy
- Permalink: When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname...
Michael: Okay, how do you feel?
Meredith: A little better. I threw up.
Michael: Ick... TMI.
Kevin: Fire girl! [crickets] Too soon?
- Permalink: Okay, how do you feel? A little better. I threw up. Ick... T...
Phyllis: It looks like we're going to be here for awhile, so why don't you make a little plate of hummus for everyone. Little triangles of pita, toasted on both sides, fanned so you can easily can grab them.
Angela: I don't--
Phyllis: And napkins... fanned.
- Permalink: It looks like we're going to be here for awhile, so why don't yo...
An intervention. It's sort of hard to describe, but really its- it's a coming together... it's a surprise party for people who are- who have addictions. And you get in their face and you scream at them and you make them feel really badly about themselves. And then they stop.Michael
- Permalink: An intervention. It's sort of hard to describe, but really its- ...
Oscar: We're back on the 5th, should we just do it then?
Michael: Can not do it then. Monthly dental appointment, soft teeth
Oscar: What about February 2nd?
Jim: Ah... would you want to do it on Groundhogs day?
Michael: No, no. I celebrate privately.
- Permalink: We're back on the 5th, should we just do it then? Can not do i...
- Permalink: Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-ka-ching!