The Office Season 6 Episode 21: "Secretary's Day" Quotes
Dwight: Prideful idiots. Watch how it's done. Gabriel. I apologize.
Dwight: I kneel before you.
Gabe: Guys, I would even take a contrite look as an apology.
Dwight: Humbly taking your hand, upon which I kiss to show my contrition.
- Permalink: Prideful idiots. Watch how it's done. Gabriel. I apologize. Gr...
Pam: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim.
Pam: Yeah. And he worked here, too.
Erin: It was Andy wasn't it?
Pam: No, no it wasn't Andy. It wasn't. It doesn't matter. It's not about who you've been with. It's about who you end up with. Sometimes the heart doesn't know what it wants until it finds what it wants.
Erin: I hope you find what you're looking for.
Pam: [pauses] Thank you.
- Permalink: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim. Really? Yeah. A...
Angela: You embarrassed me earlier.
Erin: Take it up with the chief of police.
Angela: Do you think I want people remembering I had sensual relations with Andy? It's the kind of thing you wish you could have annulled. I want to throw up just thinking about it.
Erin: I want to think about it just thinking about it!
Angela: You are throwing up for the wrong reasons.
- Permalink: You embarrassed me earlier. Take it up with the chief of polic...
I should probably get involved in this, but I think my energy is better spent on the Cookie Monster issue.Gabe
- Permalink: I should probably get involved in this, but I think my energy is...
C is for Suspension!Kevin
- Permalink: C is for Suspension!
Kelly: [imitating Cookie Monster] My name is Kevin I'm an accountant. See? I did the voice!
Ryan: It's a little derivative.
Kelly: But parody's always derivative.
Ryan: It's not organic. Do you know what I mean?
- Permalink: My name is Kevin I'm an accountant. See? I did the voice! It's...
Jim: What's up?
Dwight: Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable.
Jim: Dwight, don't be gross.
Pam: No, no he's right.
Dwight: Same things happens to my cows if I don't tend them frequently enough. You gotta milk 'em. Or else they'll moo like crazy.
- Permalink: What's up? Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable. D...
Did you have a... did you like your lunch? Did you have a good lunch? Did you like that? Did you enjoy your food? It was good. I liked my lunch.Michael
- Permalink: Did you have a... did you like your lunch? Did you have a good l...
And then, my last job was at a Taco Bell Express. But then it became a full-time Taco Bell and... I dunno. I couldn't keep up.Erin
- Permalink: And then, my last job was at a Taco Bell Express. But then it be...
Erin: I, was thinking it would be fun to talk on the way over. What decade would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Michael Scott: I dunno.
Erin: I would choose the 1490s.
Erin: Because America was discovered.
- Permalink: I, was thinking it would be fun to talk on the way over. What de...
Gabe: This is violent and offensive.
Kevin: Thank you. It really makes me self-conscious about my voice.
Gabe: It's awful [offers a tissue]
Kevin: I'm not crying.
Gabe: There's food on your face.
- Permalink: This is violent and offensive. Thank you. It really makes me s...
It's Secretary's Day. And, it is Erin and mine's three week anniversary. So, perfect storm! For a romantic gesture. Wanted the whole office to remember it's Secretary's Day. I sent an email blast, a text blast. A good old fashioned talk blast. I sent a snail mail blast a week ago. And, a stern reminder via fax at seven o'clock this morning. So people better step up. And appreciate the crap out of Erin. I do. If it wasn't for secretaries, I wouldn't have a step-mom.Andy
- Permalink: It's Secretary's Day. And, it is Erin and mine's three week anni...