The Office Season 6 Episode 11: "Shareholder Meeting" Quotes
A town car is something a company sends when they are in trouble. A limo is something they send when there is cause for celebration. In this case I believe they are celebrating ... me.Michael
- Permalink: A town car is something a company sends when they are in trouble...
Alan Grant, the CEO, of the company, if title's important to you, has personally invited moi, to go to New York, to the shareholders meeting. And sit up on the stage with the board of directors and at some point they are going to introduce me as... the most successful branch manager that have had. And then Michael Scott turns and waves to the crowd. And the crowd goes wild.Michael
- Permalink: Alan Grant, the CEO, of the company, if title's important to you...
I am not going to "do" the "twirl," alright? It's not even a twirl, it's a spin. [pauses] I might do the spin.Michael
- Permalink: I am not going to do the twirl, alright? It's not even a twirl, ...
Pam: Don't do the twirl.
Phyllis: Lose the twril.
Dwight: Twirl sucks!
Kevin: Michael, I hated the twirl.
Andy: Hate the twirl!
Michael: Okay, obviously I'm not going to do the twirl. I only did it because I nailed the wave.
Phyllis: Yeah, good. Don't do it.
- Permalink: Don't do the twirl. Lose the twril. Twirl sucks! Michael, ...
Dwight: What kind of mileage does this baby get?
Erin: It's like what high school kids take to prom on TV shows.
Oscar: So typical of management to spend money on this. Ugh, what a bunch of boobs.
Michael: Hate to break it to you Oscar, but some of us like boobs.
Dwight: Calves. Calves all the way.
- Permalink: What kind of mileage does this baby get? It's like what high s...
Oscar: I just want to take this stupid board of directors by their necks. This. Is. So. Simple!
Andy: Yeah. Well you should do that. Get in line.
Oscar: Oh what a great idea, and lose my job. No thank you.
Andy: Look. Do you want to be able to tell your grandkids you stood up for yourself, during America's biggest financial crisis?
Dwight: How is he going to have grandkids.
- Permalink: I just want to take this stupid board of directors by their neck...
I was hoping to lob Michael a softball question early. I wanted to swing by the garment district; pick up a few crates of my shirts. I got a shirt guy.Dwight
- Permalink: I was hoping to lob Michael a softball question early. I wanted ...
Pam: I can't really imagine you yelling at anyone.
Jim: Oh I yell. You've heard me yell.
Pam: Oh okay. I've heard you exclaim? Like, the time you said, "Hey look! We parked over here!"
Jim: Well that was apple-picking day. There was no need to yell that day. I was just excited to find the car. Perfect end to a perfect day.
Pam: Well. You'll figure it out.
- Permalink: I can't really imagine you yelling at anyone. Oh I yell. You'v...
Jim: I gotta make an example out of him. Should I just fire him?
Pam: Can you actually fire people?
Jim: To be honest I don't know. But maybe I could just yell at him in front of people.
- Permalink: I gotta make an example out of him. Should I just fire him? Ca...