The Office Season 6 Episode 11: "Shareholder Meeting" Quotes
A town car is something a company sends when they are in trouble. A limo is something they send when there is cause for celebration. In this case I believe they are celebrating ... me.Michael
- Permalink: A town car is something a company sends when they are in trouble...
Alan Grant, the CEO, of the company, if title's important to you, has personally invited moi, to go to New York, to the shareholders meeting. And sit up on the stage with the board of directors and at some point they are going to introduce me as... the most successful branch manager that have had. And then Michael Scott turns and waves to the crowd. And the crowd goes wild.Michael
- Permalink: Alan Grant, the CEO, of the company, if title's important to you...
I am not going to "do" the "twirl," alright? It's not even a twirl, it's a spin. [pauses] I might do the spin.Michael
- Permalink: I am not going to do the twirl, alright? It's not even a twirl, ...
Pam: Don't do the twirl.
Phyllis: Lose the twril.
Dwight: Twirl sucks!
Kevin: Michael, I hated the twirl.
Andy: Hate the twirl!
Michael: Okay, obviously I'm not going to do the twirl. I only did it because I nailed the wave.
Phyllis: Yeah, good. Don't do it.
- Permalink: Don't do the twirl. Lose the twril. Twirl sucks! Michael, ...
Dwight: What kind of mileage does this baby get?
Erin: It's like what high school kids take to prom on TV shows.
Oscar: So typical of management to spend money on this. Ugh, what a bunch of boobs.
Michael: Hate to break it to you Oscar, but some of us like boobs.
Dwight: Calves. Calves all the way.
- Permalink: What kind of mileage does this baby get? It's like what high s...
Oscar: I just want to take this stupid board of directors by their necks. This. Is. So. Simple!
Andy: Yeah. Well you should do that. Get in line.
Oscar: Oh what a great idea, and lose my job. No thank you.
Andy: Look. Do you want to be able to tell your grandkids you stood up for yourself, during America's biggest financial crisis?
Dwight: How is he going to have grandkids.
- Permalink: I just want to take this stupid board of directors by their neck...
I was hoping to lob Michael a softball question early. I wanted to swing by the garment district; pick up a few crates of my shirts. I got a shirt guy.Dwight
- Permalink: I was hoping to lob Michael a softball question early. I wanted ...
Pam: I can't really imagine you yelling at anyone.
Jim: Oh I yell. You've heard me yell.
Pam: Oh okay. I've heard you exclaim? Like, the time you said, "Hey look! We parked over here!"
Jim: Well that was apple-picking day. There was no need to yell that day. I was just excited to find the car. Perfect end to a perfect day.
Pam: Well. You'll figure it out.
- Permalink: I can't really imagine you yelling at anyone. Oh I yell. You'v...
Jim: I gotta make an example out of him. Should I just fire him?
Pam: Can you actually fire people?
Jim: To be honest I don't know. But maybe I could just yell at him in front of people.
- Permalink: I gotta make an example out of him. Should I just fire him? Ca...
Michael: Alright. Well, I know a guy. This Mexican guy, he's a math wiz. He knows economics as well as he knows bullfighting and I am going to call in a little favor.
David: No-no-no-no, don't call anybody, Michael.
Michael: Well I'm texting him, so.
David: Please do not text anybody now, Michael.
- Permalink: Alright. Well, I know a guy. This Mexican guy, he's a math wiz. ...
Michael: Well. That was a waste of a text. Let's get down to brass tacks. I think that we might be in trouble. We don't seem to have a plan, so I'm thinking I go down there maybe rattle off a few jokes. The Congressman could follow?
Alan: He's our best manager? Where's the off button on this moron?
Michael: Uhh. I'm not a moron. Time after time, my branch, leads in sales. I have personally won over 17 Dundie awards so I am not a moron. And, I'm just trying to help, you know? So... you're the moron.
- Permalink: Well. That was a waste of a text. Let's get down to brass tacks....
Alright. We are gonna ... we are gonna go out there, during this break, and we are gonna come back with a plan. We're gonna come back with a plan for you. It's a 45-day plan. 45 days! To get us back, on track. 45 points! It's a 45-day, 45-point, one point per day. We get 45 points, we're back in business! [cheers] And you can take that to the bank! And limo lady! We are going completely carbon-neutral! [more cheers] I love you New York! You! You!Michael
- Permalink: Alright. We are gonna ... we are gonna go out there, during this...
If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then everyday would be un de donkfest!Dwight
- Permalink: If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then everyday would be...
The Dunder Mifflin stock symbol is DMI. Do you know what that stands for? Dummies, morons, and idiots. Because that's what you'd have to be to own it. And as one of those idiots, I believe the board owes me answers.Oscar
- Permalink: The Dunder Mifflin stock symbol is DMI. Do you know what that st...