The Office Season 3 Episode 18: "The Negotiation" Quotes
Kevin: Michael, here's the, uh, $15 I owe you.
Michael: Oh, thank you.
Kevin: Yeah. I heard you might need it. So...
Creed: Here's the $40 you gave me.
Michael: I didn't give you $40.
Creed: In a way you did.
- Permalink: Michael, here's the, uh, $15 I owe you. Oh, thank you. Yeah....
Yeah, I heard how much Michael makes. I still think he's way overpaid.Stanley
- Permalink: Yeah, I heard how much Michael makes. I still think he's way ove...
Pam: Sorry I almost got you killed.
Jim: Yeah, that was nuts.
- Permalink: Sorry I almost got you killed. Yeah, that was nuts.
Michael: Let's get down to business. Why don't you tell me why you think you deserve a raise.
Darryl: Well, it's simple Mike. I mean we merged these two branches right? So now we're shipping twice as many orders as we used to. With Roy gone we got a smaller crew. And I'm pickin' up all of his slack, so I think I should be compensated fairly, by gettin' a raise.
Darryl: What? I can't hear you.
Michael: [mumbling] That was a very good point.
Darryl: I can't- what, Mike? Are you-
Michael: [mumbling] You make a very compelling argument.
- Permalink: Let's get down to business. Why don't you tell me why you think ...
Kevin: Who makes it?
Michael: Uh, MISSterious. And it is mysterious because the buttons are on the wrong side... that's the mystery.
Phyllis: Look, it's got shoulder pads, and did you see that lining?
Phyllis: Did you see...
Michael: Would you stop it, please?
Jim: So, none of that tipped you off?
Michael: It's European, OK? It's a European cut.
Pam: Michael, the pants don't have any pockets.
- Permalink: Who makes it? Uh, MISSterious. And it is mysterious because th...
It's been a really rough couple of days... This helps a little.Pam
- Permalink: It's been a really rough couple of days... This helps a little.
There were these huge bins of clothes, and everybody was rifling through them like crazy, and I grabbed one. And it fit! So I don't think that this is totally just a woman's suit. At the very least it's bisexual.Michael
- Permalink: There were these huge bins of clothes, and everybody was rifling...
Michael: I do not buy woman's clothes. I would not make that mistake again.
Darryl: I'ma call Roy, man.
Michael: Ohh... kay.
Darryl: This is gonna make him feel better.
Michael: All right.
Darryl: This is too good.
Michael: Alright, you know what? Pam, could you please tell Darryl that this is not a woman's suit?
Pam: Oh my God, that's a woman's suit!
Kevin: You're wearing a woman's suit?
Michael: No, I do, I, I wear men's suits, OK? I got this out of a bin.
- Permalink: I do not buy woman's clothes. I would not make that mistake agai...
Michael: [long pause] I am declining to speak first.
Darryl: Okay, I'll start. It's pretty simple really. I uh, I think I deserve a raise. I'm scheduled to get one in six months, but I'd like that to be moved up to now.
Michael: Hmm. Ohh, Darryl. You are a good worker, and a good man. I just, you know, times are tight. And I just don't think corporate is going to go for this right now.
Darryl: Are you wearin' lady clothes?
Darryl: Are you wearin' lady clothes? Those look like lady... pants.
Michael: No, this is a power suit.
Darryl: That there's a woman's suit.
- Permalink: I am declining to speak first. Okay, I'll start. It's pretty s...