The Office Season 3 Episode 13: "The Return" Quotes
It takes a big man to admit his mistake and that's what I did. The important thing is I learned something. I don't want somebody sucking up to me because they think I'm going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me. Hmm.Michael
- Permalink: It takes a big man to admit his mistake and that's what I did. T...
Jim: Hey, Ryan?
Jim: You wanna pull a prank on Andy?
Ryan: Not right now, but ask me again 10 years ago.
Jim: I liked you better when you were the temp.
Ryan: Yeah, me too.
- Permalink: Hey, Ryan? What? You wanna pull a prank on Andy? Not right...
Jim: So Andy is in rare form today.
Karen: Yeah, you should not encourage him.
Jim: Encourage him? I'm the victim, okay? He's fishing for me. We've got to do something.
Karen: Look, I've got like fifteen new clients I inherited from Dwight and each file is password protected with a different mythical creature. So, I'm sorry. I can't.
Jim: Fine. Party pooper.
- Permalink: Hey. Hey. So Andy is in rare form today. Yeah, you should ...
Oscar: I really have no preference. We don't even have to have a party.
Michael: No, hey, hey. Don't be ridiculous. Of course we are going to have a party. A celebration of Oscar. Oscar night. And I want it to be Oscar-specific.
Oscar: Michael --
Michael: No, no, no. I mean, not because you're gay. Your gayness does not define you. Your Mexican-ness is what defines you to me. And I think we should celebrate Oscar's Mexicanity. So Phyllis... I want you to go find firecrackers. And a Chihuahua. Pam, in the frozen food section, Swanson makes a delightful chimichanga.
Oscar: Why don't you have me riding in on a donkey into the office like Pepe.
Michael: Ah, a burro, of course. If Oscar wants a donkey, let's get him one.
- Permalink: I really have no preference. We don't even have to have a party....
Love that Andy, right? Solid fellow. Seems smart enough. Likes me a lot. A lot. Too much. Like a crazy person. A little. Not super crazy... just... there's something about him that creeps me out. I can't really explain it. He's always up in my bidness. Which is ebonics for "being in my face and annoying the bejesus out of me." I don't understand how someone could have so little self-awareness.Michael
- Permalink: Love that Andy, right? Solid fellow. Seems smart enough. Likes m...
Angela: Oscar? I have a question. Would you like to join the party planning committee?
Oscar: The one of all women?
Oscar: Because I'm gay?
Angela: No. No. Certain events have transpired. And I've thought about certain things. And I'm sorry for the way those certain events transpired.
- Permalink: Oscar? I have a question. Would you like to join the party plann...
Andy: Hey, boss.
Michael: Hey, what's up.
Andy: Noooothin'. Ehrrrrrrrrr. Heh. Man. TGI-Wednesday. Am I right?
Andy: Gonna go home. Get my beer on. Get my "Lost" on. What are you doing later, wanna hang out?
Michael: I don't know. Maybe.
Andy: Well, I will take that as a maybe.
- Permalink: Hey, boss. Hey, what's up. Noooothin'. Ehrrrrrrrrr. Heh. Man...
Oscar: Hey, everyone.
Kevin: Oh, hello, Oscar. How was your GAY-cation?
Oscar: Oh, that's very funny.
Kevin: Yeah? I thought of it like, two seconds after you left!
- Permalink: Hey, everyone. Oh, hello, Oscar. How was your GAY-cation? Oh...
Jim: You gonna answer it?
Andy: I called it myself. I just thought you'd get a kick out of the new ring.
Andy: Side note. I'd just like to say I'm thrilled to be working directly beneath you.
Jim: Thank you.
Andy: I feel I have a lot to learn from you, even though you're younger and have less experience. So here's to the future... Andy and the Tuna.
- Permalink: You gonna answer it? I called it myself. I just thought you'd ...
I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me.Dwight
- Permalink: I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough t...
Dwight: For your convenience, I've broken it down into three parts: professional resume, athletic and special skills resume, and Dwight Schrute trivia.
- Permalink: Professional resume, athletic and special skills resume, and Dwi...
I have left Dunder-Mifflin after many record-breaking years and am officially on the job market. And it's very exciting.Dwight
- Permalink: I have left Dunder-Mifflin after many record-breaking years and ...