Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
A lot of jazz cats are blind. But they can play the piano like nobody's business. I'd like to put the piano in front of Pam, without her glasses, and see what happens. I'd also like to see her topless.Creed
- Permalink: A lot of jazz cats are blind. But they can play the piano like n...
There is a spare key, and a master key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked "What if you die, Dwight, how will we get into the office," he said "If I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."Pam
- Permalink: There is a spare key, and a master key for the office. Dwight ha...
Ryan: Do you have a question, Kelly?
Kelly: Yeah, I have a lot of questions. Number one: how dare you?
- Permalink: Do you have a question, Kelly? how dare you?
I did this for the little guy. For Joe six-pack. The guy who wakes up every morning in his $400-a-month apartment, wonders how hes going to pay his mortgage; wonders how he's going to fill his car up with oil; wonders how am I going to pay my kids' orphanage bills. That guy shouldn't have to wonder where he's going to park.Andy
- Permalink: I did this for the little guy. For Joe six-pack. The guy who wak...
What part of "shorn't" don't you understand?Michael
- Permalink: What part of shorn't don't you understand?
Jan: I am so sorry that I don't wanna bring kids into this screwed up world.
Michael: I am sorry too.
Jan: But look if you wanna have kids, then fine! You win! Let's have a fucking kid!
Michael: Do you mean it? You wanna have a kid?
Jan: I hate my life.
- Permalink: I am so sorry that I don't wanna bring kids into this screwed up...
When I said that I wanted to have kids and you said that you wanted me to have a vasectomy, what did I do? And then, when you said that you might want to have kids and I wasn't so sure? Who had the vasectomy reversed? And then when you said you definitely didn't wanna have kids? Who had it reversed back? Snip snap snip snap snip snap! I did! You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person! And I bought this condo to fill with children!Michael
- Permalink: When I said that I wanted to have kids and you said that you wan...
Jan: I'm so, so sorry for the temperature in here. The, uh, sliding glass door shattered. It's actually a really cute story. Do you wanna tell it, babe, or should I tell it?
Michael: I don't like that story, babe.
Jan: Come on! It's a cute story. Michael ran through the sliding glass door because he thought he heard the ice cream truck.
Michael: Stop! Stop it! I mean... I like ice cream, okay? Sue me! Oh no, don't! I shouldn't say that jokingly because she will sue me. She loves to sue! She loves lawsuits. You know, honey, that door was extremely clean, and it looked invisible.
Jan: You are so right. You are SO right! Because before I lived here the glass was always covered with smudges and I moved in and I cleaned it and I guess that makes me the devil!
Michael: [laughing] You are! She is! She is the devil! I'm in hell! I'm burning. Help me.
- Permalink: I'm so, so sorry for the temperature in here. The, uh, sliding g...
People underestimate Michael. There are plenty of things that he is well above average at. Like ice skating. He is a very good ice skater.Jan
- Permalink: People underestimate Michael. There are plenty of things that he...
Kelly: I don't talk trash, I talk smack. They're totally different. Trash talk is hypothetical, like: Your mom is so fat she can eat the Internet. But smack talk is happening like right now. Like: You're ugly and I know it for a fact 'cause I got the evidence right there.
- Permalink: You're ugly and I know it for a fact 'cause I got the evidence r...
Michael: Ten years, you'll figure it out.
Jim: Well, I don't think I'll be here in ten years.
Michael: That's what I said... That's what she said.
Jim: That's what who said?
Michael: I never know. I just say it. I say stuff like that, you know, to lighten the tension. When things sort of get hard.
Jim: That's what she said.
Michael: Hey! Nice, really good. Bravo, my young ward.
- Permalink: Ten years, you'll figure it out. Well, I don't think I'll be h...
Michael wasn't invited. Apparently they already knew everything they needed to know about him.Pam
- Permalink: Michael wasn't invited. Apparently they already knew everything ...