The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 15: "Homer Alone" Quotes
Selma: Bart, you'll be sleeping with your Aunt Patty.
Bart: In your bed?
Patty: Uh huh, and I shall warn you, I'm told I snore.
- Permalink: Bart, you'll be sleeping with your Aunt Patty. In your bed? ...
Homer: Let me through, let me through! I'm her husband!
Eddie: Well, that explains a lot!
- Permalink: Let me through, let me through! I'm her husband! Well, that ex...
Bus Driver: Look lady, this better be good....
Marge: (Starts roaring like a tiger...the driver goes back in the bus)
- Permalink: Look lady, this better be good....
Radio: It's time for another Bill and Marty Classic Prank Call!
Bill: Hello is this Mr. Chester Sherman?
Bill: Sir your wife is dead!
Chester: Oh...god, no!
Bill: That's right, she just walked through a plate glass window, there's blood everywhere!
Chester: But...but I just talked to her (starts crying)
- Permalink: It's time for another Bill and Marty Classic Prank Call! Hello...
Homer: Barney! I lost the baby! What am I going to do!?
Barney: Don't worry. Don't worry. Know what I'm going to do? I'm going to make you an omelet.
Homer: Just help me look.
Barney: Are you sure? I make 'em with four kinds of cheese.
- Permalink: Barney! I lost the baby! What am I going to do!? Don't worry. ...