The Simpsons Quotes
What the? This isn't Halloween.Homer
- Permalink: What the? This isn't Halloween.
Thank you magical creatures of the mall! You have all taught me a Christmas message I'll never forget. The place to get drunk is at home.Homer
You're all right stupid Flanders, you're all right.Homer
- Permalink: You're all right stupid Flanders, you're all right.
Homer: Yeah, but doesn't the money go to schools?
Apu: You have been to our schools, what do you think?
- Permalink: You have been to our schools, what do you think?
Homer: Well good luck assembling all those toys without me!
Patty: We already did it!
Homer: Ah! The ghost of Marge future!
- Permalink: Ah! The ghost of Marge future!
Lisa: Mom, where's dad?
Marge: I don't know.
Bart: Aw it's Christmas Eve man, we do not want to set a precedent for fat guys being late tonight!
Homer: What I feel is envy.
Lisa: Wow! He's right.
- Permalink: Wow! He's right.
Bart: What's a game show?
Homer: Something you make sketches about.
- Permalink: Something you make sketches about.
I want his fame and fortune so much. Why must the lords of rock be so cruel?Homer
Oh, what kind of erotic asphyxia?Homer
- Permalink: Oh, what kind of erotic asphyxia?
Yep, it's all about the music and it would take a pretty unforeseen circumstance to make that change. Pretty unforeseen.Homer
This is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't even thought about gels.Homer
- Permalink: This is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't even thought about gels.