The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 9: "Mr. Plow" Quotes
Homer's Brain: Don't tell him you were at a bar! (gasp) But what else is open at night?
Homer: It's a pornography store. I was buying pornography.
- Permalink: Don't tell him you were at a bar! But what else is open at nigh...
It may be on a lousy channel, but the Simpsons are on TV!Homer
- Permalink: It may be on a lousy channel, but the Simpsons are on TV!
Kent: Hardest hit by the blizzard is Springfield's forbidding Widow's Peak. Our own Arnie Pie is on the scene.
(Arnie is doing a live remote by helicopter)
Arnie: Everything's snowed in! All I can see is white!
Kent: Arnie, please! The ski conditions.
Arnie: (Camera is upsidedown) Mayday! Mayday! I think I'm flying into a mountain! Tell my wife I lo- (Static)
Kent: That's great, Arnie!
- Permalink: Hardest hit by the blizzard is Springfield's forbidding Widow's ...
Homer: My prices are so low, you'll think I've suffered brain damage.
Bart: You are fully bonded and licensed by the city, aren't you, Mr. Plow?
Homer: Shut up, boy.
- Permalink: My prices are so low, you'll think I've suffered brain damage. ...
Bart: Who's up at 3:17 AM watching TV?
Homer: Alcoholics, the unemployable, angry loners...
- Permalink: 17 AM watching TV? Alcoholics, the unemployable, angry loners....
Homer: There's a $10,000 bill in it for you.
Barney: Oh yeah? Which president's on it?
Homer: Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch.
- Permalink: There's a $10,000 bill in it for you. Oh yeah? Which presiden...
Want more The Simpsons?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!