Warehouse 13 Season 1 Episode 12: "MacPherson" Quotes
So this place is filled with, like the worst guys ever, right? Hitler, Mussolini, Michael Vick.Pete
- Permalink: So this place is filled with, like the worst guys ever, right? H...
MacPherson: Walk out of here with me now... and follow what you know to be true in your soul.
Pete: That's a nice speech. it sounds even better with the fancy accent. But it still doesn't cover the fact that you are out of your gourd, McNutty-Pants! You put a bomb in a man's mouth. Not really a great recruiting tool.
MacPherson: Fair enough.
- Permalink: Walk out of here with me now... and follow what you know to be t...
Artie: Ladies first.
Myka: What? Uh, yeah, age before beauty.
Pete: What? He's older than me. He's older than both of us put together.
Artie: All right, shut up. Hold that. Children. I'm working with children.
- Permalink: Ladies first. What? Uh, yeah, age before beauty. What? He's ...
Artie: Hey, guys, the Phoenix and the Goblet of Severan, Mrs. Frederic says they've been taken from the warehouse. And she seemed shaken.
Pete: Mrs. Frederic? Seemed shaken?
Myka: That is so not comforting.
- Permalink: Hey, guys, the Phoenix and the Goblet of Severan, Mrs. Frederic ...
Pete: Okay, let's go over what we don't know.
Myka: That could take weeks.
- Permalink: Okay, let's go over what we don't know. That could take weeks....
Want more Warehouse 13?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!