Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Maybe my defining moment is all of it. Every minute that I got to spend with you guys.Pete
Good, he's grumpy. He'll be okay.Pete
- Permalink: Good, he's grumpy. He'll be okay.
Myka: How many times do we have to save the world?
Pete: We should get a raise.
- Permalink: We should get a raise.
Steve: How's it going?
Claudia: I want to punch things.
- Permalink: I want to punch things.
Artie, things just got cray cray.Pete
- Permalink: Artie, things just got cray cray.
Shut up and get in the TV.Artie
- Permalink: Shut up and get in the TV.
Artie: We’re family here. None of us have to go through anything alone. Ever.
[Myka hugs Artie and starts to cry] Artie: Damn it!
- Permalink: Damn it!
Please don’t hug me. The only thing that could make this worse is you seeing me crying.Artie
Claire: What’s this?
Claudia? It’s an iPad. It’s like a little computer. You can listen to music or read books. Surf the internet on it.
Claire: The internet is still around? Dad said that would be a passing fad.
- Permalink: The internet is still around? Dad said that would be a passing fad.
Myka: Claud, you know I just had a huge wakeup call and life is shorter than you ever think.
I can’t image life without my sister.
Claudia: So, what you’re saying is?
Myka: What’s the plan?
- Permalink: What’s the plan?
Pete: Wait Jinxy. Costume rentals!
Pete: Come on! You could be a Knight.
Steve: Or not. Not is also an option.
Pete: I thought Halloween was like gay Christmas. You don’t like costumes?
Steve: I’m not a cliche. I don’t watch the Oscars either.
Pete: Really? Maybe I’m gay.
- Permalink: Really? Maybe I’m gay.
So you risked the Warehouse and the world just to save me.Myka
- Permalink: So you risked the Warehouse and the world just to save me.