TV Quotes Quotes
Why don't you put some ice on it Brooke?Nathan
- Permalink: Why don't you put some ice on it Brooke?
Haley: Well, at least things are working out for one of us. It looks like you and Peyton are heading in the right direction.
Lucas: Well, if it'll make you feel better, that lasted all of about five minutes.
Haley: It doesn't make me feel any better.
Haley: Well, welcome back!
Lucas: To where?
Haley: To normal.
- Permalink: To normal.
I didn't see her coming. I'm always so careful, you know, with people. She's my friend and I don't have a lot of those.Virginia
I don't know how to not fight.Virginia
- Permalink: I don't know how to not fight.
You're staring at them. Like some Peeping Tom.Bill [to Libby]
- Permalink: You're staring at them. Like some Peeping Tom.
I'm yours and you're mine. That's enough for me.Gene [to Betty]
- Permalink: I'm yours and you're mine. That's enough for me.
Your lack of interest is rather liberating actually. I could likely say anything to you and you wouldn't blink. I was raised by vampires! I drive getaway cars in my spare time! I once had intercourse with a corpse!DePaul
Quiet, antidote.Eric [to Sarah]
- Permalink: Quiet, antidote.
When a good thing gets destroyed, that's the definition of unfair to me.Hoyt
- Permalink: When a good thing gets destroyed, that's the definition of unfair to me.
Even as the cure, you're still the fucking problem.Sookie [to Sarah]
- Permalink: Even as the cure, you're still the fucking problem.
From the very first moment that we met, you reminded me of what it was like to have my human heart. The problem was, it was only a memory. All I had was my darkness to give you in return.Sookie [to Bill]
Gus's man: You're a brave girl, brave and stupid.
Sookie: So I've been told.
- Permalink: So I've been told.
Want more TV Quotes?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!