Tell me about these size pills you're giving Mac. Well, now th...
Therapist: Tell me about these size pills you're giving Mac.
Dennis: Well, now that's more like it. So, they're Mexican ephedra. Calling them 'size pills' was an elegant solution. The guy was gross, it was disgusting. He was fat as shit, he smelled like shit, he sounded like shit, his groans, his snores, his sleep apnea, it was gross. He was repulsive really.
Therapist: So, you've been drugging him secretly?
Dennis: Giving a man medicine for his disease. Wherever did I get that idea?
Therapist: What are you writing?
Dennis: What? No, not writing. Drawing. Drawing conclusions. Drawing this...
(Dennis holds up his drawing of himself holding the naked Therapist's grossly exaggerated and oversized breasts from behind) You like this? It's very generous.
- Dennis Reynolds
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 5: "The Gang Gets Analyzed"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Dennis Reynolds Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 5 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Neal Lynch
Therapist: 'Charlie Work'? What's 'Charlie Work'? Fill me in.
Charlie: Oh, right. You don't know 'Charlie Work'. Well, 'Charlie Work' is like basement stuff, cleaning urinals, blood stuff, your basic slimes, your sludges, anything dead or decaying, I'm on it, I'm dealing with it.
Therapist: And you dislike it?
Charlie: Oh, no. I love it. I love the dark. I love slippery things. I love being naked... in the sewer. Bleach smells good, it tastes good...
- Permalink: 'Charlie Work'? What's 'Charlie Work'? Fill me in. Oh, right. ...
Mac: I gained and lost 60 pounds in 3 months.
Therapist: That's almost impossible.
Mac: Well, through God all things are possible, so jot that down.
- Permalink: I gained and lost 60 pounds in 3 months. That's almost impossi...