We got successful, you and me. We got busy and we got lazy. We ...
ADDISON: "We got successful, you and me. We got busy and we got lazy. We didn't even bother to fight anymore, Derek. Mark was there and I missed you and now I'm sorry. I'm more sorry than you could possibly imagine, but at least I'm talking to you about it."
DEREK: "I'm a sink with an open drain, Addie."
- Derek Shepherd, Addison Shepherd
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 2: ""Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)""
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Derek Shepherd Quotes, Addison Shepherd Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 2 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
[narrating] "There's something to be said about a glass half full, about knowing when to say when. I think it's more of a floating line, a barometer of need. Of desire. It's entirely up to the individual, and it depends what's being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste. Other times there's no such thing as enough, the glass is bottomless... all we want is more."MEREDITH
- Permalink: There's something to be said about a glass half full, about kn...
CRISTINA: "Your problem is estrogen."
MEREDITH: "No, my problem is tequila."
- Permalink: Your problem is estrogen. No, my problem is tequila.