On this week's live episode of 30 Rock:
- Jack decides to give up drinking while Avery is pregnant. Magic and knitting don't help him replace the ritual of drinking. He smells Jenna's alcoholic mouth to ease the pain.
- It's Liz's 40th birthday but nobody remembers. Even when Carol calls, he has no idea it is her birthday. When she finally tells Jack, he apologizes and gives her 1,000 dollars. The TGS gang steals a cake and decorations and pretends that they remembered her birthday all along.
- Tracy wants to crack up during a show of TGS. Liz tells him no but he goes ahead with his plan anyway. Jenna doesn't like Tracy's breaking, so she claims that if he does it again, she will slip a nip.
Jack: Why are you better looking in your memory?
Liz: My memory had Seinfeld money.
- Permalink: Why are you better looking in your memory? My memory had Seinf...
Does it seem weird in here to you? Everything looks like a Mexican soap opera.Jack
- Permalink: Does it seem weird in here to you? Everything looks like a Mexic...