- Greenlee (Sabine Singh) and Aidan spend another blissful night of lovemaking together. In the morning, she hesitantly reveals her plan to have a baby... with mixed results.
- Tad grows concerned when Krystal fails to return home all night without even checking in on Jenny. Meanwhile, at the Chandler mansion, Krystal (Bobbie Eakes) awakens to find herself in Adam's bed.
- Zach urges Kendall (Alicia Minshew) to focus on their sons instead of revenge on Greenlee. Tad rejects Julia's suggestion that Krystal might have succumbed to her passion for her soon-to-be ex.
- After Greenlee explains how she may have a chance to be a mother, Aidan (Aiden Turner) wonders aloud why she would still want to share a child with Ryan despite everything they've been through.
- As she hurries into her clothes, Krystal informs a grinning Adam that she will never again give in to a moment of weakness because there's too much history between them.
- Aidan agrees to help Greenlee find out if her fertilized embryos really do exist.
- JR assures Amanda (Crishelle Strause) they're both headed for fame and fortune. Kendall tells Zach how badly she wants Greenlee to suffer for what she did to Spike.
- Amanda reminds her lover he still owes her half a million dollars. Stuart confides to a delighted Adam how Krystal planted a kiss on him when she believed he was his twin.
- All My Children
All My Children Season 37
- Episode Number: