On this week's episode...
- Julie received an unexpected call from Matt, who said his life wasn't complete without her. Hurt and angry, she blew him off.
- Tami kept her job as principal, despite Luke's mom making a stink over her advice to Becky. The board voted to keep her on, but she got a call near the end of the episode. It was from a reporter and it wanted a quote from Tami on the story.
- Unable to score more painkillers, Luke couldn't fight his injury and had to be taken out of the Lions' game. When Eric saw the extent of the hip problems, he was at first angry at his player and then, as he sat later with Buddy at a bar, you could tell: he was mad at himself for not noticing earlier.
- After Tim turned down Becky's mom's advances, she went out, got drunk, came home and accused him of sleeping with Becky. This was all to make her feel good about herself, of course. But Tim left without putting up much of a battle, only for Becky to later track him down and thank him for being there for her.
- Vince got in deeper with Calvin and an associated. He was their driver for some late-night crime, only to speed away with the associate when Calvin got shot. When the episode ended, we saw him crying into Jess' arms about it.
Employee: Did you rob a bank?
Riggins: You're not gonna tell anyone, are you?
- Permalink: Did you rob a bank? You're not gonna tell anyone, are you?
Matt: Hey, Julie, how you been?
Julie: I can't talk to you right now.
- Permalink: Hey, Julie, how you been? I can't talk to you right now.