On this week's episode of Lights Out:
- Barry K. Word promotes the fight between Patrick and “El Diablo.”
- Patrick is under constant training and ends up suffering an eye injury.
- Johnny takes Patrick out, like the old days, and the two end up meeting a couple of women. Patrick declines her advances, but on the way home gets into a car accident.
- The reporter, Mike Furmosa, has been nagging Patrick for a story. He tries to print the car accident story, but it’s been covered up and Mike is fired.
- Theresa and Patrick are still separated. Margaret tries to talk to Theresa and tell her to let Patrick fight and support him.
Mike: I want to know about you. I mean, five years ago, you had everything and you just, you walked away. You quit.
Patrick: I didn't quit. I left for my family.
Mike: And now you're going back for your family. Good. Good. That's a bookend. That's a good start.
- Permalink: I want to know about you. I mean, five years ago, you had everyt...
I'm not your manager anymore. I accept that. Whatever. But I'm still your brother.Johnny
- Permalink: I'm not your manager anymore. I accept that. Whatever. But I'm s...