To close out the year on No Ordinary Family...
- The Powells go bowling with Katie and George. Will shows up, and Jim has to leave to fight crime at a dry cleaners. Jim flees and George takes the credit. He gets the glory. The dry cleaner owner says there were four armed men and not the three that were taken down. The detective finds out that Jim was the man that saved him. George tells Jim that he would be nowhere without him.
- Dr. King calls Will and tells him to get closer. Frances shows up in the garage and threatens to bring the substance to the FDA. Dr. King threatens him back and tells him to walk away. Frances approaches Stephanie and gives her the substance. She tests it on a rat and finds that it makes it super fast.
- Katie talks to Will about Stephanie saying he’s not real. Will tells Katie the truth about what happened with their date and says his name is Joshua. He tells her not to be mad at Stephanie, and shows up at Frances house to kill him. Stephanie shows up to find him dead. Dr. King shows up after the coroner and asks Stephanie to work on Frances genetic defect research.
- Daphne talks to JJ about telling Stephanie that Will was made up. She tries to convince Stephanie that Will isn’t who he says he is. Stephanie tells Katie and Katie refuses to believe it and tells Stephanie she’s making it up. Katie quits being Stephanie’s sidekick.
- Daphne continues to wonder why her powers won’t work on Will. JJ finds his powers won’t work around pretty girls and uses a diversion plan to fix the problem. Will/Joshua shows up at the Powells house and Daphne lets him in. She finally sees his thoughts and he threatens her and tells her all he wants to know is how to get permanent powers like their family. He takes away her memories from the past three months.
You bring a police scanner in your bowling bag?Jim
- Permalink: You bring a police scanner in your bowling bag?
Would you take it easy? You might as well be wearing a t-shirt that says "Me and my family went to South America and all we got were these lousy superpowers."George
- Permalink: Would you take it easy? You might as well be wearing a t-shirt t...