The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 12
The Shiny Trinket Maneuver
- Howard practices his magic tricks with the boys to prepare for a birthday party.
- Sheldon and Amy have their monthly Thursday date night, but it doesn't go well when Sheldon isn't excited by Amy getting her work published.
- Leonard convinces Sheldon that buying Amy a gift will resolve the situation.
- Sheldon and Penny go shopping for Amy's gift.
- Sheldon gives Amy a tiara that she loves.
- Howard's magic show doesn't go as planned, which reveals Bernadette's dislike of children.
- Howard wants kids, but Bernadette doesn't.
- Bernadette resolves the issue saying they can have kids, but she is going to work and he can stay home with them.
Sheldon: Oh, I see why you're confused. No, her news sounded important, but what your forgetting is it was an achievement in the field of biology. That's all about yucky, squishy things.
Penny: Honey, she's upset. You're her boyfriend. You have to at least try to be excited by the things she's excited by.
Sheldon: What if they simply don't excite me?
Penny: Well, just smile and think about koalas.
- Permalink: Oh, I see why you're confused. No, her news sounded important, b...
I'm telling you dude there's a seat on the Hogwart's Express with your name on it.Raj
- Permalink: I'm telling you dude there's a seat on the Hogwart's Express wit...