Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
- Nick and Pete attempt to settle a divorce between Senator Harper and his wife but when they learn of a mistress, all bets are off.
- Things escalate when the senator is accused of murder. He thinks his wife killed her in a jealous rage and so he confesses in order to protect her and his children.
- Luckily, Nick and Pete discover the girl left town and that she was never really killed. Senator Harper is freed.
- On a smaller case, Pete defends a cabana girl of assault and battery.
- Pete learns that she is scamming rich people and he confronts her.
- She decides to listen to Pete but not until after she steals money from the safe in Nick’s office.