Picking up right where last week's episode concluded, here's what went down on True Blood...
- Hoyt admitted to Jessica that he "hated" Summer. Let's see these two get back together!
- Tommy challenged Sam's toughness and the latter responded by beating the crap out of Crystal's father. Lafayette and Jesus - who are doing VERY well - drove him to the hospital.
- Crystal got mad at Jason because he told Andy to raid Hot Shot. He still isn't getting the hint that Crystal and her kind are clearly not human, as she says they can't just raid the town because there are some good people (or were-panthers?) there.
- Franklin returned and was about to kill Tara, until Jason shot him with a wooden bullet.
- Bill was somehow taken to the land of the light, where Sookie visited a couple weeks ago. He bonded with Claudine a bit and supposedly learned what Sookie is. But the camera cut away as he was about to tell her. Elsewhere, Sookie met Hadley's son and learned he can also read minds. But Hadley grabbed him and ran away with him before Sookie could discover more.
- The Authority agreed to let the Russell/Magister situation pass, as long as Eric sought revenge on its behalf and killed Russell. But, for political purposes, he'd have to do it quietly and off the books.
- This will be extra difficult based on the way the episode concluded: Angry over Talbot's death and the Vampire League's association with Eric, Russell went on TV, killed a news anchor and threatened mankind over how bad an idea it would be to pass the Vampire Rights Amendment.